Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Skills – Python,Machine Learning, Hadoop
Free PDF – Complete Machine Learning Course Content
- Build common ML capabilities used across Corporate based on machine learning models
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets
- Innovate new ways of managing, transforming and validating data
- Ensure code paths are unit tested, defect free and integration tested
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 10+ years of exceptional hands-on knowledge of robust software design and development
- Strong Java/ Python programming skills and Web Services (spring boot)
- Experience in Big Data technologies and utilities (Hadoop, Spark SQL, Hive, Impala, Pig, Kafka)
- Expertise in distributed computing and micro services
- Exposure to or interest in ML
- Expertise in designing and implementing scalable solutions in the analytics space
Useful Resource – Top 100 Machine Learning Interview Questions and Answers
- Candidate needs to be proficient in RPADevelopment skills in Blue prism with at least 4 Years of work on live projects. Strong working knowledge of SQL.
- Passionate about writing high-quality code that is both testable and maintainable.
- Worked on a variety of end systems like web, SAP, Outlook, Mailbox, SFDC, ServiceNow, Oracle. Knowledge of integration with web rest services.
- Build reusable objects. Knowledge of tiles and dashboards and integration with Active directoryPossess advanced skills on a cloud, orchestrator, kibana splunk dashboards, security, troubleshooting complex spying issues, surface automation, etc.
- Experience with versioning and source control systems
- Experience Mentoring and coaching team.
- Worked in all phases of the Project Life Cycle including Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation of Applications. Experience in environments requiring direct Customer interaction during specifications, development and project implementation phases.
Experience : 4 to 6 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Useful Resources: AN OVERVIEW OF BLUE PRISM
Work location- Bangalore and Chennai/ Pune
Interview location is: Chennai
Interview Date is on 12th-Jan 019
Free PDF: Complete DevOps Course Content
- Proficiency in Technologies such as Docker , Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible or similar skills beyond regular / basic coding knowledge
- Hands on in design/implementation, migration / development application.
- Successful technical consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Domain experience in Industry Vertical
- Experience in developing Innovative and Transformative solutions across technologies like – Content Management, eCommerce, Mobile, Enterprise Business Integration, API management
- Should possess Business communication and leadership skills
- Added advantage to have micro-services or similar platform architecture based application design
- Functional knowledge on Jira, confluence Technical and functional knowledge on Bitbucket, Bamboo, crucible, Enterprise Tester, Sonarqube, Nexus, J Frog Artifcatory, Opsview.
Useful Link: Top 100 DevOps Interview Questions & Answers
We have a great opportunity for our Fortune client (MNC) and looking forward for an immediate joiner.
Adecco India is a part of Adecco Group, head quarter at Zurich, operating in India for two decades. We operate in 60 countries, 7,00,000 Contingent workers, supporting 1L+ clients every day. Adecco India operation spread across 56 cities in India and one of the largest Professional staffing firm. For Information pls login to http://www.adecco.co.in/
We are looking for professional for our client whose profile matches the following:
Department: Professional Staffing_IT
Designation: Blue prism Developer
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
Education: Btech CSE/IT,MCA or equivalent
- Blue prism Developer
- Experience in UI path
- Knowledge of ExtJS, NodeJS, AngularJS will be an added advantage
- Experience with Maven and Ant
- Experience with ReST API automation is a must have.
- DB knowledge with any SQL or noSQL database. NoSQL knowledge will be an added advantage (eg. Cassandra, etc)
- Basic VMware/Virtualization knowledge is mandatory.
Useful Resources: AN OVERVIEW OF BLUE PRISM
Job ID: 1816129
Location: Chennai, TN IN
Skills : Machine Learning
- Experience in developing large scale data pipelines
- Willingness to constantly re-iterate design and code for the best solutions
- Experience with feature engineering and machine learning models
- Applying data analysis, cleansing, transformation, standardization and normalization techniques
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with financial data sets is an advantage.
Have a look at the Machine Learning Interview Questions and Answers to crack the interview easily
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 2-5 years of related experience in IT or business operations
- Minimum 1 year of experience in application development or RPA development.
- Certification in any well-known RPA technology is an added advantage
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for a technical architect/lead with:
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following enterprise RPA technologies – Automation Anywhere, AssistEdge UiPath, Blue Prism
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in programming (including VB, C#, .Net), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Knowledge and experience in BOT Deployment and Control room and release management.
- Knowledge of API integration in BOTS
- Knowledge of attended, unattended and hybrid RPA automation
- Good understanding of emerging technologies such as ML,
- Solid familiarity with OCR technologies and their application and Strong Problem-solving and Analytical Skills
- Ability to interpret and visualize business process flows and translate them to automation solutions.