WALK-IN FOR MANUAL DATABASE – MAINFRAME TESTING ON 8-APR-17 @ CHENNAI & MUMBAI
Warm greetings from Hexaware!!!
Hexaware Technologies is looking for MANUAL DATABASE – MAINFRAME TESTING professionals with 4-8 years experience
We are looking for nothing but the best! Join our team if you have the passion for working on cutting edge technologies and a drive to transform the customers business.
- At least 4 to 6- years of experience in Manual testing in Asset Management/ Capital Markets domain is a must
- Good knowledge in SQL Queries
- Preferable to have good knowledge in Know Your Customer(KYC) domain
- Good working knowledge of MS-Excel is required
- Good client facing and communication skills
- Exposure to onsite-offshore coordination
- Ability to Understand the Business Requirements and translate them to test cases
- Very good experience in Designing and review of test scenarios, test cases, test execution
- Ability to Identify test data, test data mining skills in DB
- Good defect management reporting skills
- Strong exposure to HP-QC is a must
- Ability to understand and execute Test automation scripts whenever required:
- Candidate must have SDLC experience in IBM Mainframes.
- Good to have Skills : IBM Mainframe COBOL, JCL, DB2, VSAM, CICS.
- And Also should be well versed in Mainframe Testing methodology and Manual Testing
- Ready to work on shifts
- Preferred Immediate Joiners. Notice period should not be more than 30 Days
Enroll Now to get your – ISTQB Certification
Interview date: 8-Apr-17
Interview time: 9.30 am – 4.00 pm
Contact person: M. Dhamodaran
H5, SIPCOT IT Park,
Siruseri – 603103
152, Sector III, Millenium Business Park (MBP), A Block,
TTC Industrial Area, Mahape,
Navi Mumbai – 400710 (India)
Please forward your resumes to DhamodaranM@hexaware.com.
Hexaware does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment & selection process. Hexaware has not authorized any person/agency/partner to collect any fee for recruitment from candidates. If at all you notice the above please bring it to our attention immediately”.