Organisation – Verizon
Job id – #449307
Job Location – Hyderabad
Skills – Hadoop
Apply mode – Online
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, Statistics.
- Four or more years of experience in a reporting and analysis role with strong quantitative and analytical skills and a proven track record of turning large amounts of multi-faceted data into meaningful information.
- Experience using relational database systems (data warehouse) and optimizing SQL queries.
- Teradata or SQL Server (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS) database experience is required with strong skills in writing advanced SQL functions and procedures.
- Knowledge of data modeling and data driven decision making is desired using statistical software (such as R, SAS, SPSS, Python is preferred).
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools is required (such as Tableau)
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a database and programs to manage data analysis efforts.
- Expert knowledge of Excel as an advanced modeling tool and PowerPoint for effective presentations.
- Awareness and desire to work with complex data analytics, data products, and Big Data technologies like Spark, Scala, Hadoop
- Project experience with the proven ability to work on multiple projects concurrently leveraging excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to create specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs.