First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
- To test automation framework & integration testing/System Testing /Acceptance Testing.
- Provide support and timely technical resolutions for System Test and Integration Test defects.
- Setup, tune, and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed.
- Adhere to software development methodologies in compliance with the established SDLC process flow (agile / scrum).
Desired Candidate Profile
- Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Primary Skills :
2-4 Yrs of experience in SOAP UI and Selenium automation
Secondary Skills :
Integration testing/System Testing /Acceptance Testing
MS Azure platform
Education Any engineering Graduate
- Functional Testinng
- HP Application Lifecycle Mgmt
- Manual Testing
- Testing Environments
- Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
Expert Designed – Top 50 Selenium Interview Questions
More Queries – Contact us