- As a Software Engineer in Test should provide practical approach to product testing.
- Overall 5+ years of hands on experience in Software testing
- Atleast 2+ years of Test automation experience
- Be creative and proactive thinker and make use of current technologies to provide extensible automation infrastructures.
- Experience in reviewing product specifications and developing test suites based on product requirements.
- Hands on Experience in developing tests using various Automation Framework like hybrid, data driven, key word driven etc is a must
- Hands on experience to automate of various testing types like DB, Functional, Web Services, API Testing, UI, Performance and Longevity
- Extensive Experience on Java programming, Shell Scripting, SOAP/REST and Selenium Web driver using Java
- Able to understand design and define approach for automation (Backend/UI/service).
- Hands on experience in Linux, Windows Java, C, XML, PostgreSQL with ability to write queries, Open source automation tools and IDE
- Strong Communication, problem solving, critical thinking, analytic and trouble-shooting skills
- Selenium Certification is an added advantage
- Experience in building test environment from ground-up including set-up of test engines/servers in On prem and Cloud environments.
- Experience of developing test frameworks
- Experience of developing test simulators for testing web applications
- Knowledge of software development, configuration management, release processes
- understanding and knowledge of Open Source tools
CiperCloud – Selenium Interview Questions