Organisation – Teradata
Job Id – 171775
Job Location – Across India
Job Role – Hadoop Developer
Skills – Hadoop
Apply Mode – Online
- Designing and developing code, scripts and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data integrated from multiple sources
- Software installation and configuration
- Experience with Linux, SQL, NoSQL, relational database design and methods for efficiently retrieving data, strongly desired.
- Must have 4-10+ years experience programming in Java, Python or C/C++, demonstrate proven expertise in production software development.
- Must be proficient in Linux, SQL, relational database design and methods for efficiently retrieving data. Must also have experience building complex and non-interactive systems (batch, distributed, etc.)
- Prior consulting experience is strongly desired. Proficient in NoSQL is strongly desired.
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Avro, Thrift, Protobufs as well as JMS: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JBoss, etc.
- Dynamic and/or functional languages experience such as Python, Ruby, Scala, and Clojure are also desirable.
- Experience designing and tuning high performance systems and prior experience with data warehousing and business intelligence systems.
- A professional or academic background that includes mathematics, statistics, machine learning and data mining is a plus.
- Prior work and/or research experience with unstructured data and data modeling as well as familiarity with different development methodologies (e.g. agile, waterfall, XP, scrum, etc.)