Organisation – Google
Location – Across India
Experience – 3 Years
Job Category – Technology
Skills – Hadoop
Apply Mode – Online
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management – especially as it relates to Big Data trends and issues within businesses.
- Hands-on experience using and/or managing databases. Know your way around Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, BigQuery.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 development platforms, solutions, and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM, sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML), understanding of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, Load Balancing, VPN, VPC).
- Understanding of solution architecture within web and mobile environments and technical experience of web/internet related technologies, architecture across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and competitive cloud productivity suites.
- Familiarity with architecture and operational aspects of large scale distributed systems; Familiarity with the popular technologies in the machine learning/big data ecosystem (Tensorflow, Spark, etc.).
- 3 years of experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role