Skills: C++, Java or C#
Experience: 3+ years
- 3+ years of experience in C++, Java or C#
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 1+ years’ experience in distributed systems, including high-performance distributed storage and networking.
The Big Data team within C&E designs, builds and operates the largest big data shared cloud computing service in the world. Our team is working on building Cosmos and Azure Data Lake, the next generation Big Data platform for Azure that can hyper-scale compute and storage (hundreds of thousands of VMs of compute and exabytes of storage). We are building large scale systems by leveraging our experience and knowledge in handling multi-tenancy at a gargantuan scale, hundreds of thousands of machines, and are doing it in full cooperation with the Apache Hadoop open source community, we also contribute a steady stream of innovations to the Open Source community. As part of this team you will work on the biggest of the big data services in Microsoft – live the services culture: Embrace and learn in a fast paced, live-site focused environment – delivering customer value with everything we do.
The Job Provides You An Opportunity To
- Have a huge impact on one of the fastest growing services in Azure that is critical to the Microsoft Big Data and Cloud Services strategy.
- Work in a world class engineering team with a senior team of engineers, architects, and leadership; a set of peers and mentors that will help you grow your career on the fast track.
- To be part of a dynamic Open source community – that will enable you to, both, learn as well as collaborate and contribute with best minds in the industry.
- To tackle challenges of scale and criticality that will broaden your engineering horizons.
Dream Job is waiting for you – Join our Software Training and Placement assistance in Chennai