Organisation – FIS Global
Job Id – JR11232
Location – Across India
Job Category – Testing
Experience – 2 to 6 years
Skills – Testing Concepts
Apply Mode – Online
- Evaluate the client’s test data and/or engineer test data to be used throughout the software development life cycle.
- Drive all phases of test execution and documentation including functional, regression, performance, usability, integration and acceptance testing.
- Relevant QA experience (preferably in Finance, Payments domain) is an asset.
- Familiarity with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, JMeter) is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, flexible and good time management skills.
- Enthusiastic, team-building attitude, good communication skills,
- Willing to work in/build an Agile environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives within assigned time.
- Excellent knowledge of English.