Job Title : Development Engineer – Mobile Applications
Role: Android Programmer
Skills : Android Topics
Location : Bangalore
- Key Area of Responsibility: Design, Implement, Verify Android based mobile applications.
- Years of Experience: 6 to 8 years. Should have worked at least on 3 Android Mobile applications.
- Engineering Skills: Java (android) programming and unit testing(MANDATORY)
IDE: Android Studio/Eclipse
- Processes: Agile(Scrum); Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Non-Engineering Skills: Candidates who have worked in Multi-site and Multi-cultural environment are highly preferred;
- Should have good communication skills.
A highly driven developer with a passion for mobile apps, who:
- Has experience (>3 years) with leading and coaching a team of developers and with creating in-depth software design documentation
- Has great understanding of mobile framework internals and latest developments including tooling
- Has hands-on experience with unit testing, Continuous integration (Jenkins server), continuous delivery & Test automation
- Can showcase his/her mobile application work published on Google Play store
- Solid understanding of the agile development process and experience with TDD is a plus
- Test automation experience is a plus