Company – Thomson Reuters
Job Role – Web Developer
Location – Bangalore
Education Qualification – BE/B.Tech
Experience – Freshers
Skills – HTML,CSS
- Should write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Should update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Must interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Should ensure web links are accurate
- Must integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Must work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Should hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.