Company – IBM
Job Id – 97349BR
Job Role – Big Data Developers
Job Category – Development
Location – Across India
Skills – Big Data
Apply Mode – Online
- Define Big Data Architecture catering to business’s analytics and data warehosung requirements.
- The Architect is responsible for Big Data Storage, Processing and Analytics Use Cases Development and design Analytics Models with NFR (Performance, Availability, Scalability, And Integrity).
- Analyze Complex/New analytics (realtime/ advanced / predictive analuytics) requirements, datawarehousing requirements, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess potential integration solutions, Impacts, and risks.
- Develop and implement Big Data solutions when assigned to work on delivery projects.
- Work closely with other architects working in the team. Adapt communications and approaches to conclude technical scope discussions with various Partners, resulting In Common Agreements.