Employee Type: Full Time
Job Type: Software QA
Job Id: R0016309
Exp: 5+ years
- The ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams, and the ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Extensive experience with quality engineering techniques and methodologies: developing test plans, designing and executing test cases, tracking defects to resolution, creating quantitative metrics.
- Proven ability to deliver strategic plans for the organization to meet long-term quality goals, and then successfully implement the plan.
- Passionate about software quality; want to make a difference.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Excellent verbal and written skills.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodology.
- Knowledge of web technologies: Application Servers, CSS, XML, AJAX, SOAP and REST.
- Knowledge of web application test automation frameworks: Cactus, or Selenium.
- Experience with TestNG, and Java-based open source tools. (TestNG Crack)
- Experience with defect tracking tools: Rally, JIRA.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle preferred).
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years in leading software quality or software engineering teams.
Stand out of the Queue by doing your Selenium Certification