Job ID: JR0026134
Skills : Android
You will be working as part of Intel’s Open Source Technology Centre OTC. OTC is home to the core of Intel’s open source development efforts.
We have a long track record of contributing to and sponsoring a wide variety of open source projects, from the Linux kernel to the visualization stack to large overarching projects like ClearLinux and Yocto.
We are also Intel’s leading organization for Chrome OS which includes Chrome OS drivers, integration, validation as well as Android integration and validation for Google Play on Chrome OS as well as quite a bit of new feature development in graphics and media.
OTC is a leader in open source software with a mission to define and deliver product-quality open source software and technology innovation that unlocks the potential of Intel hardware and creates software business opportunities.
Also take a look at : Coding Professionally
- Hands on experience in setting up Continuous Integration framework Expertise in integration of CI tools like Jenkins, GIT, gerrit, buildbot or similar tools
- Experience in Build Release Management Development of automation test framework for pre and post commit testing in CI framework
- Understanding of Linux kernel concepts Linux kernel debugging, Code compilation issue debugging Experience in Branching strategy, Code Rebase
- Strong experience in Linux/Android validation and debug is a must. Should have worked on valeting platforms ported across various Android OS versions.
- The candidate must have a BE degree in Electronics or Computer Science, with a minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience, working in a Linux/Android environment
- Good knowledge of programming including C, Python/scripting languageKnowledge of software debugging/problem solving and time management skills
- Knowledge of computer architecture, platform architecture, and validation architecture Good working knowledge of the Android operating systemGood knowledge of Android debugging tools.
Useful Resources : Android Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers and Experienced