Experience: 1 to 3 years
As a Test Engineer, you should be able author Test Plan, design complex test cases, review the test cases and automate the test cycle process. You should be able to achieve test execution productivity, ensure defect management as per process and timely release of test dashboard. You should ensure quality interaction with clients and timely response to stakeholders. You should be able to prepare traceability matrix.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Good knowledge on both Manual & Automation testing of Functional and Regression Test Automation
- Good knowledge on selenium suite of tools (Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver)
- Knowledge in java programming & java scripting (Data Types, Variable, Operators, Flow Control Statements, Methods, Exception handling, Excel file Operations, Database Operations and OOPS concepts)
- Generating test cases (Test Scripts) using selenium Element locators and Web Driver methods.
- Creating Test Automation Resources (Functions Libraries Etc.,)
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the application under Test in terms of Object Identification.
- Enhancing test cases using java programming.
- Debugging test cases and fixing errors.
- Executing/running test cases.
- Defect reporting & Tracking.
- Test Automation with Selenium Tool
- Web Application Testing
- Hands on knowledge in Selenium Java scripting
- Exposure to Healthcare domain (Preferable)
- Proficiency in English Language
- Graduation in B Tech/ BE (IT/EEE/ECE/CS) or MCA.