About The Role
We are looking for talented Technical Lead focused on Android to join us in revolutionizing the Android world. We have a strong focus on quality, so we like continuous integration and automated test frameworks. Our environment frees up developers to do what they do best: innovate and implement. We love to work with smart people who have a strong sense of ownership and strong engineering mindset.
- Design & develop the android application as per desired specifications
- Own end to end product modules/features (from requirement to going live)
- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the
- Team Management and mentoring junior developers.
Also Take a look at : Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Devleoper
Requirements And Skills
- Experience in Android-specific application development.
- Min. 4 years of software programming experience with 2-3 years Java application development, with extensive use of Java I/O, Collections, Algorithms and well known application frameworks.
- Good understanding of OO concepts.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns.
- Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Exposure to at least one of these mobile platforms: J2ME, Windows Mobile 5.0 + (not WinCE), Symbian (S60 or S40), Embedded Linux or BlackBerry.
- At least two commercially published applications available for immediate download and review of your contributions by our development team.
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, race conditions and deadlocks