About the Company:
Amtex Systems is a global Systems Integrator and IT software solutions provider. Company was founded in the year of 1997 by Mr. Sunny Pokala and has been providing technology solution from last 20+ years. Headquartered in New York with over 1500 employees worldwide. Operating 12 offices across 6 countries with a revenue of USD 65 Million.
We want to hire 2015 / 2016 / 2017 passed outs to work for our product development team. We are interested to meet all the shortlisted students on the 19th of June’2017 (11.00 AM) who are all meeting below criteria.
Position: Associate Consultant Trainee
Experience Level: 0 – 0.6 months
Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA – 2016 / 2017 passed out
Number of open positions: 5
- Basic understanding of programming concepts
- Should be good in Data structures & Algorithms
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Goal achievers & positive thinking
- Quick Learner
- Team Player
- Motivated & Career-Driven
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions
- Associate Consultant Trainee – 2.25 LPA
- Overall probation period is 6 months
- Post completion of 1 year – Salary will be increased based on the performance only. Bell curve will be followed. Employee will be converted into permanent roles.
1st level of interview – Technical written test – Subjective
2nd level of interview – Technical interview
3rd level of interview – HR round
How to Apply ?
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Email-id and Call +91-9884312236 or APPLY HERE.
Follow our facebook page for more job updates.