Job Title: Android Developer
Qualification: MCA, B.Tech, BE
1. 1-2 years in design and developing applications on Android platform.
2. Hands-on experience in design and development of Android Applications.
3. Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android/JAVA).
4.Will be responsible for independent development, developing applications for mobile device.
5. Good designing skills based on object-oriented design patterns & frameworks.
6. Basic/core Java/OOPS knowledge and an understanding of Java technologies is mandatory.
7. Experience in implementing communication with API servers via web-services using JSON and XML
8.Exploring upcoming new features of Android Platform.
9. UI development in mobile framework (Android/J2ME) environment including using of native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls
Take a look at : Updated Android Topics
1. Very good team player with can-do attitude.
2. Very strong programming and debugging skills.
3. A passion for mobile device technologies, especially Android.
4. Good communication skills with superior analytical, evaluative, problem-solving abilities exceptionally self-motivated and directed
Check out : Top 25 Interview Questions and Answers