• Develop test specifications to create test automation framework and guidelines for automation testers and other team members to follow
• Manage test specification development, maintenance and storage
• Develop automated test scripts that can be leveraged and support efficient and effective reuse across functional testing levels (i.e., System Testing, User Acceptance Testing) â¿
• Establish and apply standard criteria for determining what and when to automate
• Apply standard evaluation criteria to assess new or upgraded tools offerings
• Train, orient and mentor team members as needed
• Establish and maintain the defect management process on Automated Test code
• Develops and maintains Detailed Test Data Management Plans
• Participate in test data management planning and orients testing resources on use of the testing data
• Obtain required test data for various types of testing
• Expert knowledge in Automation Testing – Selenium with more than 9 years relevant experience
• Strong experience in testing web based applications
• Very good communication both verbal & written
• Good grasping and analytical skills
• Knowledge of core Java, Maven etc.
• Good understanding of threading, inheritance would be good to have.
• Exp. In SQL, writing queries and PLSQL blocks.
• Knowledge on Agile methodology
• Experience in Agile projects desirable
Having Queries Click here – Selenium FAQs