Company : Interlace India
Job Location : Chennai
Skills : Android
Experience : 3 – 5 years
Take a look at : Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Developer
Job Summary :
- Should have hands on experience in Android Studio / Android Eclipse IDE.
- Should have hands on experience in mobile application development in Android.
- Should have experience in Web services (Rest ful/ Soap etc.) and in various communication protocols.
- Should have hands on experience in Databases like Sqlite, MSSQL, MYSQL and Postgre SQL.
- Strong knowledge of OOPs & core java.
- Knowledge of Google Maps, In app purchases, animations, push notifications, social plugins, SQLite, Rich UI etc.
- Must have published some Android apps on the app store.
- Work under minimal direction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to learn new techniques as needed
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
- Familiarity with push notifications.