Job ID: 1700014008
- Develop RESTful web services using Java stack. The services are intended to be used by both in-house applications and other external products.
- Work in an Agile Scrum team following the best practices on Software Craftsmanship such as Test-driven development and Pair Programming/Peer Reviews.
- Work in close cooperation – actively aligns the technical roadmap, APIs, and Interaction Design, with similar teams based in the USA.
- Create and maintain necessary software design and architecture documentation.
- Keep track of and actively reduce technical debt.
- The selected individual will be a skilled, highly professional engineer, work collaboratively with an international team comprising software development, product management, and business analysis and play a role in ensuring Aviall e-commerce products more competitive in the market.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building testable, scalable, flexible, robust and efficient e-commerce applications using Java technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of iOS and Android development
- Expertise in developing and deploying Mobile applications.
- Experience of successfully deploying Java-based applications in production and understanding of load-balancing, authentication, and fault tolerance through JBoss, Tomcat application server.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Agile, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery with Jenkins.
Take a Glance at Frequently Asked Interview Questions and Answers