Job ID: 40563
- Contribute to the needs of the team, be it designing new modules, fixing the build, debugging a problem or researching a new feature.
- Produce high-quality documentation when needed for both technical and non-technical consumers.
- A Continuous Integration mindset. Every check-in should trigger a build and pass unit tests.
- Attend team meetings and participate in the discussions.
- Very strong programming skills in C# (70%), C++ (25%) and other languages like Python/Java (5%).
- Design and deliver fix tools quickly to the support agents to resolve critical issues faced by the customers to reduce AHT.
- Demonstrate good understanding of RDBMS like SQLite.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of making the right decisions without needing approval.
Hope this information is helpful for job seekers