Location – Chennai
Experience – 2 to 4 years
Skills – Android
- Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Their primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Position: Android Developer
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
We are looking for an Android developer who have strong knowledge in design and development
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with Power, Performance and Memory management tool.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
* Understand software requirements specifications to a detailed level.
* Utilize innovative testing technologies to develop testing strategy.
* Prepare test cases for UI, Functionality, Performance and Security testing.
* Perform manual testing of all application functionality in scope.
* Test the application across commonly used devices and browsers.
* Analyze test logs; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders.
* Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the catalog.
* Collaborate with developers on the resolution.
* 4-6 years of experience in Manual Testing.
* Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Expertise in authoring positive and negative test scenarios.
* Mobile device based test automation experience.
* Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes.
* Experienced in working on projects based on Agile methodology.
* Exposure in payment gateway and e-commerce application
* Knowledge in Performance Testing.
* Excellent communication skill.