Company: Infosys Limited India
Job ID/Ref Code: Inf_EXTERNAL_10021931_1
Skill(s): Apigee, Microservices, Spring, Mulesoft, WSO2, Java, Fuse, Mule ESB
Experience Range: Mid Level
Primary Location: Bangalore
Role Designation: Technology Lead
• Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities.
• Good understanding of the technology and domain.
• Ability to lead a team towards a desired goal.
• Ensure continual knowledge management.
• Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Overal. 5 years of experience with at least 2 years of experience with Mulesoft Anypoint API Platform.
• Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
• Create Design Document addressing business paint points around integration leveraging Mulesoft Anypoint API platform.
• Technically lead and groom a team of developers who might be geographically distribute.
• Extensive experience designing and developing RESTful APIs.
• Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
• Extensive coding experience with either Java/Spring or Node.js
• Understanding of differences between SOA and API design.
• Knowledge of Change & Incident Management process (CMRs, etc.) Location of posting is driven by business needs.
Sample Resume format for freshers and Experienced Professional