- Big Data Testing
- Selenium Automation Testing
Testing, Devops – Continuous Integration
DevOps & Big Data tester ? Understand buisness comtext from business ana;yst ? Capture use cases and develop test cases as per business requirement ? Document test cases ? Conduct tests cases and record results for defined use cases ? Provide meaningful insights from the testing data ? Iterate test cases with multiple sets of sample data? Provide QA and test results input to developrs for correctton ? Understand business requirement working with BA and developers ? Develop and execute test plans and test cases ? Develop test scripts and execute test scripts for data analysis and testing? Performing tests and assist in UAT ? Experience and Knowledge needed in oData model & data sets oBusiness model for specific business function oData lake, Enterprise Data Warehouse, star and snowflake schema oData integration & data transformation rulesoTesting toolsoJIRA or any other tools for capturing test information? Understanding of big data domain? Big data implementation concept in telecom data ? Hadoop and open source concepts and programming skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 YEARS Mandatory Skills: Big Data Testing Data Centric testing, Application Testing Desirable Skills: Quality Assurance, Testing, Devops – Continuous Integration Language Skills: English Language
TIPS FOR FRESHERS:
Software Certification is the easiest way to get placed in your dream job easily:
Here are the Top Trending Software Courses which has a huge number of Job vacancies:
Role: Dot Net Trainee
- Strong in .Net Framework, Object-oriented programming, design patterns and database concepts
- Good Knowledge of ASP.NET 2.0 /3.5/4.0, C#, SQL server 2005
- Good knowledge of web applications, windows services, and web services
- AJAX, Jquery would be an added advantage
- .Net Course/ certification would be an added advantage
Sample Resume Format for Fresher & Experienced Professional
- Level 1: Technical .Net F2F discussion
- Level 2: HR Discussion
Organization Name: CZ Smart Mobility
Role: Web Developers
CZSM is looking for awesome web developers who can take responsibility of projects and be a team player at the same time.
Resume format for Web developers – Freshers & Experienced Professional
The Mobile Application developer will be accountable for design, development test and deployment mobile applications. The Mobile application developer will member of a very highly skilled development team and will work with the team to deliver cutting edge mobile solutions for various business. The developer will work with the Mobility architect in designing innovative mobile applications and developing these using the Xamarin development platform. The developer will strive to create very high quality applications using the best in industry methods, tools and algorithms for application development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 4+experience in: Computer Science, Information Systems, with focus on Mobile application development.
- 3 + years of Mobile application development experience, including: analysis, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, and transition to support.
- 2+ years of experience working with end to end software development using agile/scrum methodology.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem solving attitude.
- Agile, quick learner of new technologies
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and foster team commitment to meeting objectives
- Proactive, creative problem solving skills in ambiguous and changing environments
- Strong experience with object oriented programming and design principles.
- Passionate about Mobile application and digital technologies.
- Good communication skills.
Android Topics for Interview Preparation
Immediate opening for Java developer
Languages : Java / J2EE
Database : Oracle 11g
Version Control Tools : Tortoise SVN
Operating Systems : Windows
Development Environment : Spring Framework and Hibernate
Required experience: 1 to 2.5 Year
Sample Resume format for javaDeveloper – Fresher & Experienced Professional
- Passionate programmers with expertise in developing applications for the iOS/Android platform. Hands-on experience of minimum 4 years in mobile development is a must.
- Experience working with (or having a good understanding of) different mobile development techniques – Native, Hybrid, Cross-Platform.
- People who have experience and understanding of a variety of mobile platforms and tool-sets.
- People who have the ability to judge and recommend appropriate platform choices given context about a particular application.
- Have been through the entire lifecycle i.e. from conceptualization, development to deployment of mobile apps.
- Have worked across the whole SDLC, including analysis, design, coding, and implementation of object-oriented applications.
- Strong OO design skills, including good design patterns knowledge.
Android Tutorials for Freshers and Professional