Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Skills : Android
- Estimate efforts of user stories
- Implement features for automotive systems
- Analyze system behavior and performance
- Support/advice test team to define system test cases
- Bring-up and optimize low-level Software on automotive hardware
Click for more to know Responsibilities of Android Developer
- Expert knowledge in Java and Android
- Significant embedded software development experience
- Good experience with UML design
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in Linux/QNX/Android based projects
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong Communication Skills
This week Trending : Android Tutorials for Begineers and Professionals
Location : Chennai
Skills : Android
As an Experienced Android developer who will play a crucial role in developing the apps that embody Tresflex’s commitment to building exceptional products for the clients. You will work in a collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies, with a highly expertise team across multiple time zones.As a member of our Tresflex team, you need to be, passionate about learning, and obsessed with creating innovative technical solutions.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform. Developing and maintaining Android application. Estimate the work efforts at varied levels, determining the architectures, lay-out and style controls.Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Connect client application with various back-end technologies. Work in coordination with developers in designing architecture and implement designing strategy.
- Strong experience in building and publishing commercial applications to the Android Marketplace.
- At least 1 published application on the Android Marketplace available for immediate download and review by our team. Please provide names of all your apps that you’ve worked with a brief description of your contribution.
- Extensive use of Java I/O, Collections, Algorithms and other well known application frameworks.
- Ability to develop APIs is big plus.
- Excited about working in a high profile, fast-paced software organization.
- Proven track record for managing multiple projects at once.
- Object-oriented design & development experience; knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading, and complexity analysis.
Top 25 Android Interview Questions and Answers
- 2-3 years minimum overall experience in specialising in Android Development.
- Android application development experience using Java, Android SDK / APIs / Frameworks, and Android Studio.
- Experience in Third-party libraries, data sources, and APIs GCM.
Check out : Helpful Topics to crack the interview