Location – Chennai
Experience – 2 to 4 years
Skills – Android
- Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Their primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Position: Android Developer
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
We are looking for an Android developer who have strong knowledge in design and development
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with Power, Performance and Memory management tool.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 0-2 year
Skills – Android, Java, J2EE,
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in Eclipse and Android SDK
- Debugging network issues, performance, testing techniques.
Top 100 Android Interview Questions and Answers
You- ll be joining a bunch of God-level geeks, whose idea of a good time usually involves game theory one way or another, to develop apps/SDKs for Android. Maintenance and support of said apps are to be expected as well.
Our geek requirements:
- Must be well versed with build systems like gradle and maven.
- Grassroots knowledge of mobile architecture, GCM, mobile backends and the mobile development life cycle.
- We’d prefer it if you have spent at least 2 to 4 years, developing software (sorry, newbies. It’s another listing for you).
- Had spent at least 2 of those years, building Android apps
- Have developed networked applications(Web Services/REST APIs and JSON)
- Had working knowledge of SDK development and theming of iOS apps.
Android Studio Shortcut Keys Every Developer should know
Hiring IT/CS/ECE Freshers
Department: Android Programmer / IOS Developer
Job Profile: Developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system
Directly Walk-in to the below given address
Indian Android Developer Success Stories