The Mobile Application developer will be accountable for design, development test and deployment mobile applications. The Mobile application developer will member of a very highly skilled development team and will work with the team to deliver cutting edge mobile solutions for various business. The developer will work with the Mobility architect in designing innovative mobile applications and developing these using the Xamarin development platform. The developer will strive to create very high quality applications using the best in industry methods, tools and algorithms for application development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 4+experience in: Computer Science, Information Systems, with focus on Mobile application development.
- 3 + years of Mobile application development experience, including: analysis, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, and transition to support.
- 2+ years of experience working with end to end software development using agile/scrum methodology.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem solving attitude.
- Agile, quick learner of new technologies
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and foster team commitment to meeting objectives
- Proactive, creative problem solving skills in ambiguous and changing environments
- Strong experience with object oriented programming and design principles.
- Passionate about Mobile application and digital technologies.
- Good communication skills.
Android Topics for Interview Preparation
Company Name: Uber
- 4+ yrs Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Java Applications (point us to your apps on Google Play).
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
- Prior experience shipping Android Apps for consumers
- Crazy stories about supporting multiple Android devices
- Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Scarily amazing debugging skills
- Experience developing location-aware mobile applications
- Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
Android Topics for Interview Preparation
An ever-growing team with young brains in the majority and a couple of senior experts to guide them. A fun-filled group that learns by doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
- Develop and create applications for client projects and in-house requirements.
- Make use of Android frameworks to create UI faster, take control/understand client projects from start to end.
- Deliver the projects successfully in-time with quality.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends, development p practices and evolving mobile technologies.
- Good analytical and programming skills in Java, Android 2.2 + SDK/NDK Development (Web Services & API’s, LBS, UI and XML, Layout Design, Social Network Integration, Content Providers etc.), XML, JSON, SQLite3 and MySQL.
- Handful experience in tools like Android Studio, Eclipse and analytical tools like Find Bugs and PMD.
- Basic knowledge about Hybrid Application and ideas on publishing applications in Android Market.
- Knowledge in PHP-driven CMSes & versioning tools like SVN will be added an advantage.
Important Topics to Crack the interview
Location: Bangalore, India, IN
- Conduct SW integration tests as per quality criteria and integration plan.
- Define and Execute acceptance test suite for CoC deliverables
- Participate in CCB meetings and review the merge requests
Check out: Roles and Responsibilities of Android Developer
- 3-7 years experience in conducting integration tests for Android systems (preferably automotive infotainment)
- Experience in Git
- Experience in defect triaging
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas: Media, Audio, BT/WiFi/Connectivity, Systems/Security, Voice recognition, Navigation, Android Auto, Car Play, Tuner, Vehicle Interface
- Test automation in Android systems
- Tools – JIRA, Elvis or any of Bug Tracking & Task management tools
- Scripting Languages – C-Sharp, Python
- Experience in white box testing, manual testing and automation
- Experience in running Android CTS
Android Tutorials for Beginners and Professionals
Job Code: CH10041
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Preferred Education: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
- You will be responsible for Mobile Application Development in iPhone or Android.
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
- Must have 2-4yrs Programming experience in developing applications for iPhone/iPad/Android using SDK.
- Programming experience of application development on Mac or Linux Platform will be an added advantage.
Useful Resources: Android Tutorials for Freshers and Professionals
Android Certification Training with Placements
Job ID: 1700014008
- Develop RESTful web services using Java stack. The services are intended to be used by both in-house applications and other external products.
- Work in an Agile Scrum team following the best practices on Software Craftsmanship such as Test-driven development and Pair Programming/Peer Reviews.
- Work in close cooperation – actively aligns the technical roadmap, APIs, and Interaction Design, with similar teams based in the USA.
- Create and maintain necessary software design and architecture documentation.
- Keep track of and actively reduce technical debt.
- The selected individual will be a skilled, highly professional engineer, work collaboratively with an international team comprising software development, product management, and business analysis and play a role in ensuring Aviall e-commerce products more competitive in the market.
Download Android Topics for Interview Preparation
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building testable, scalable, flexible, robust and efficient e-commerce applications using Java technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of iOS and Android development
- Expertise in developing and deploying Mobile applications.
- Experience of successfully deploying Java-based applications in production and understanding of load-balancing, authentication, and fault tolerance through JBoss, Tomcat application server.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Agile, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery with Jenkins.
Take a Glance at Frequently Asked Interview Questions and Answers