Company Name: Uber
- 4+ yrs Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Java Applications (point us to your apps on Google Play).
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
- Prior experience shipping Android Apps for consumers
- Crazy stories about supporting multiple Android devices
- Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Scarily amazing debugging skills
- Experience developing location-aware mobile applications
- Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
Android Topics for Interview Preparation
An ever-growing team with young brains in the majority and a couple of senior experts to guide them. A fun-filled group that learns by doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
- Develop and create applications for client projects and in-house requirements.
- Make use of Android frameworks to create UI faster, take control/understand client projects from start to end.
- Deliver the projects successfully in-time with quality.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends, development p practices and evolving mobile technologies.
- Good analytical and programming skills in Java, Android 2.2 + SDK/NDK Development (Web Services & API’s, LBS, UI and XML, Layout Design, Social Network Integration, Content Providers etc.), XML, JSON, SQLite3 and MySQL.
- Handful experience in tools like Android Studio, Eclipse and analytical tools like Find Bugs and PMD.
- Basic knowledge about Hybrid Application and ideas on publishing applications in Android Market.
- Knowledge in PHP-driven CMSes & versioning tools like SVN will be added an advantage.
Important Topics to Crack the interview
Location: Bangalore, India, IN
- Conduct SW integration tests as per quality criteria and integration plan.
- Define and Execute acceptance test suite for CoC deliverables
- Participate in CCB meetings and review the merge requests
Check out: Roles and Responsibilities of Android Developer
- 3-7 years experience in conducting integration tests for Android systems (preferably automotive infotainment)
- Experience in Git
- Experience in defect triaging
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas: Media, Audio, BT/WiFi/Connectivity, Systems/Security, Voice recognition, Navigation, Android Auto, Car Play, Tuner, Vehicle Interface
- Test automation in Android systems
- Tools – JIRA, Elvis or any of Bug Tracking & Task management tools
- Scripting Languages – C-Sharp, Python
- Experience in white box testing, manual testing and automation
- Experience in running Android CTS
Android Tutorials for Beginners and Professionals
Job Code: CH10041
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Preferred Education: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
- You will be responsible for Mobile Application Development in iPhone or Android.
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
- Must have 2-4yrs Programming experience in developing applications for iPhone/iPad/Android using SDK.
- Programming experience of application development on Mac or Linux Platform will be an added advantage.
Useful Resources: Android Tutorials for Freshers and Professionals
Android Certification Training with Placements
Job ID: 1700014008
- Develop RESTful web services using Java stack. The services are intended to be used by both in-house applications and other external products.
- Work in an Agile Scrum team following the best practices on Software Craftsmanship such as Test-driven development and Pair Programming/Peer Reviews.
- Work in close cooperation – actively aligns the technical roadmap, APIs, and Interaction Design, with similar teams based in the USA.
- Create and maintain necessary software design and architecture documentation.
- Keep track of and actively reduce technical debt.
- The selected individual will be a skilled, highly professional engineer, work collaboratively with an international team comprising software development, product management, and business analysis and play a role in ensuring Aviall e-commerce products more competitive in the market.
Download Android Topics for Interview Preparation
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building testable, scalable, flexible, robust and efficient e-commerce applications using Java technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of iOS and Android development
- Expertise in developing and deploying Mobile applications.
- Experience of successfully deploying Java-based applications in production and understanding of load-balancing, authentication, and fault tolerance through JBoss, Tomcat application server.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Agile, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery with Jenkins.
Take a Glance at Frequently Asked Interview Questions and Answers
Job Id: JR0008164
Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur
Take Glance at Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Developer
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree, advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of software design and development experience in Android.
- Must have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in writing Unit Test cases and Code Coverage
- Should have expertise in in Android Studio, source control tools such as GIT & SVN.
- Good knowledge of Agile Development process.
Android Tutorials For Beginners and Professional