Company Name : Hot star
Skills : Android
Location : Mumbai
- You will influence how we build individual features and products, and bring in best practices and patterns that can be used for engineering lifecycle for android discipline
- You will take ownership of our continued efforts to scale mobile app development across Engineering, providing valuable insight on how we can refine our processes and tools to support additional contributors in our architecture and code
- Drive feature development for our well-renowned apps for smartphones and tablets
- Take ownership of end-to-end product quality, from developing to maintaining core app frameworks that help make the apps more reliable and delightful
- Create prototypes of new ideas and explore new technologies on the forefront of mobile technology
Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Devleoper
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- 5-6 years of experience in Android mobile applications development with sound understanding of Android architecture, Framework, Android SDK
- Hands-on experience in building native mobile applications and mobility solutions
- Expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Good working experience on Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML) & cloud technologies – AWS, GAE, GCM
- Experience in using analytics, location and social API’s, MDM, payment gateway, SMS gateway, media content transcoding and cloud integration, APM tools
Quick Glance at : Top 25 Android Interview Questions and Answers
Requisition ID : R-10076581
Location : Chennai
Skills : Android
- Work directly with the engineers on the Android team in order to gather feedback from them on topics ranging from project progress, internal processes, career development, mentoring, and general satisfaction.
- Help set and fulfill the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing.
- Set team goals and technical direction while ensuring that they align with the goals of the larger organization.
- Represent the team in planning and product meetings, effectively communicating the available platform features and constraints of the desktop.
- Meet with the rest of the engineering management team to align engineering-wide priorities.
- Help implement effective engineering processes and policies that emphasize quality and forward progress.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Devleoper
- Education: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Job Related Experience: 7+ years of proven software development experience; 3+ years of software development management experience.
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have led the release of at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Take a look for Interview Preparation
Job ID 17000H15
Location Bangalore, KA
Roles & Responsibilities
Collaborate with global teams that provide sustenance development support(Level 3) for a complex system that is deployed globally.
- Monitor, review and fine tune Stability, performance & scalability aspects of the eco system.
- Design, develop and implement solutions to the agreed schedule and in accordance with architectural, quality and process standards.
- Communication with various stakeholders that include business, adherence to SLAs while working on production issues.
- Mentor the junior team members and improve overall productivity of sustenance development teams
- Work with other Developers, Architects, Development Managers, Systems Analysts to ensure timely delivery of a high quality overall solution that meets business requirements and enhances stability/performance/scalability of the application.
- Provide assistance with design prototyping and walk-throughs, as required.
- Ensure compliance, audit & quality standards maintained across all technical areas.
- Contribute to standards and processes to be followed during the Level 3 support and development lifecycle
Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Developer
- 12+ years of experience in design and development of large-scale software systems.
- 6+years of experience in leading development & support teams.
- Hands on coding and debugging experience on at least few and architectural/technical exposure to most of the technologies listed below.
- Middleware technologies : SOA, BPEL, OSB, MQ, JMS etc.
- Oracle Database, PL/SQL
- J2EE Framework: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Security Framework, etc
- .Net Framework: C#, ASP etc
- Mobile Development: Android, iOS
- Experience in full life cycle of development projects using SDLC processes such as waterfall, Agile etc.
- Experience in Level3 support/post production support for complex implementations/products.
- Excellent debugging& investigation skills for critical real world problems and ability to resolve them quickly.
- Proven experience of delivering quality solutions in a fast-moving business environment.
Useful Resources for Interview Preparation
Job ID: JR0029780
- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Need an experienced BIOS or Security Android Engineer to work in Android System Integration SSG OTC team.
Preferred experience :
7 years and above Educational experience : B.E, B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech from Computer Science, Electronics & Communication.Security Programming : C, C++
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Job Title: Android Developer
Qualification: MCA, B.Tech, BE
1. 1-2 years in design and developing applications on Android platform.
2. Hands-on experience in design and development of Android Applications.
3. Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android/JAVA).
4.Will be responsible for independent development, developing applications for mobile device.
5. Good designing skills based on object-oriented design patterns & frameworks.
6. Basic/core Java/OOPS knowledge and an understanding of Java technologies is mandatory.
7. Experience in implementing communication with API servers via web-services using JSON and XML
8.Exploring upcoming new features of Android Platform.
9. UI development in mobile framework (Android/J2ME) environment including using of native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls
Take a look at : Updated Android Topics
1. Very good team player with can-do attitude.
2. Very strong programming and debugging skills.
3. A passion for mobile device technologies, especially Android.
4. Good communication skills with superior analytical, evaluative, problem-solving abilities exceptionally self-motivated and directed
Check out : Top 25 Interview Questions and Answers