Company Name : Protechsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Location : Chennai
Mandatory skills : Android
Desirable skills : Java
Experience : 0 to 1 Year
- Crafting performance critical applications with intuitive UI
- Creating System tools and Utility applications.
- Creating Custom widgets like Charts
- Developing code libraries to support rapid application development.
- Using design patterns, data structures, and advanced algorithms as per the requirement of the applications.
- Working with hardware level APIs like Camera, Sensors, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc.
- Working with SQLite Database, Calendar, and Contacts API’s, Google Maps etc.
Interview Preparation: Top 25 Android Interview Questions with Answers
Location: Bangalore, India, IN
- Conduct SW integration tests as per quality criteria and integration plan.
- Define and Execute acceptance test suite for CoC deliverables
- Participate in CCB meetings and review the merge requests
Check out: Roles and Responsibilities of Android Developer
- 3-7 years experience in conducting integration tests for Android systems (preferably automotive infotainment)
- Experience in Git
- Experience in defect triaging
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas: Media, Audio, BT/WiFi/Connectivity, Systems/Security, Voice recognition, Navigation, Android Auto, Car Play, Tuner, Vehicle Interface
- Test automation in Android systems
- Tools – JIRA, Elvis or any of Bug Tracking & Task management tools
- Scripting Languages – C-Sharp, Python
- Experience in white box testing, manual testing and automation
- Experience in running Android CTS
Android Tutorials for Beginners and Professionals
Job Code: CH10041
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Preferred Education: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
- You will be responsible for Mobile Application Development in iPhone or Android.
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
- Must have 2-4yrs Programming experience in developing applications for iPhone/iPad/Android using SDK.
- Programming experience of application development on Mac or Linux Platform will be an added advantage.
Useful Resources: Android Tutorials for Freshers and Professionals
Android Certification Training with Placements
Job Id: JR0008164
Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur
Take Glance at Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Developer
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree, advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of software design and development experience in Android.
- Must have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in writing Unit Test cases and Code Coverage
- Should have expertise in in Android Studio, source control tools such as GIT & SVN.
- Good knowledge of Agile Development process.
Android Tutorials For Beginners and Professional
Job Number: JO-1708-23019
Location: Chennai, India
Skills : Android
ProKarma is currently hiring for Android Senior Developer that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
Future Scope : Android Developer Jobs in 2020
- Experience should have 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and SOAP.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good analytical skills
You can Test your Android skills with 10 questions on Android
Location : Chennai
Skills : Android
As an Experienced Android developer who will play a crucial role in developing the apps that embody Tresflex’s commitment to building exceptional products for the clients. You will work in a collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies, with a highly expertise team across multiple time zones.As a member of our Tresflex team, you need to be, passionate about learning, and obsessed with creating innovative technical solutions.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform. Developing and maintaining Android application. Estimate the work efforts at varied levels, determining the architectures, lay-out and style controls.Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Connect client application with various back-end technologies. Work in coordination with developers in designing architecture and implement designing strategy.
- Strong experience in building and publishing commercial applications to the Android Marketplace.
- At least 1 published application on the Android Marketplace available for immediate download and review by our team. Please provide names of all your apps that you’ve worked with a brief description of your contribution.
- Extensive use of Java I/O, Collections, Algorithms and other well known application frameworks.
- Ability to develop APIs is big plus.
- Excited about working in a high profile, fast-paced software organization.
- Proven track record for managing multiple projects at once.
- Object-oriented design & development experience; knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading, and complexity analysis.
Top 25 Android Interview Questions and Answers
- 2-3 years minimum overall experience in specialising in Android Development.
- Android application development experience using Java, Android SDK / APIs / Frameworks, and Android Studio.
- Experience in Third-party libraries, data sources, and APIs GCM.
Check out : Helpful Topics to crack the interview