Role: Software Developer
- Development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality.
Check out : Indian Android Developer Success Stories
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 0-2 year
Skills – Android, Java, J2EE,
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in Eclipse and Android SDK
- Debugging network issues, performance, testing techniques.
Top 100 Android Interview Questions and Answers
Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Job Responsibilities: Responsible for android mobile development applications
Education Requirement: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Experience Requirement: Minimum 5 Years – Maximum 7 Years
Skills & Competencies :Android Development
Crack the Interview Easily:
Top Android FAQS and Answers
Company Name : Protechsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Location : Chennai
Mandatory skills : Android
Desirable skills : Java
Experience : 0 to 1 Year
- Crafting performance critical applications with intuitive UI
- Creating System tools and Utility applications.
- Creating Custom widgets like Charts
- Developing code libraries to support rapid application development.
- Using design patterns, data structures, and advanced algorithms as per the requirement of the applications.
- Working with hardware level APIs like Camera, Sensors, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc.
- Working with SQLite Database, Calendar, and Contacts API’s, Google Maps etc.
Interview Preparation: Top 25 Android Interview Questions with Answers
Location: Bangalore, India, IN
- Conduct SW integration tests as per quality criteria and integration plan.
- Define and Execute acceptance test suite for CoC deliverables
- Participate in CCB meetings and review the merge requests
Check out: Roles and Responsibilities of Android Developer
- 3-7 years experience in conducting integration tests for Android systems (preferably automotive infotainment)
- Experience in Git
- Experience in defect triaging
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas: Media, Audio, BT/WiFi/Connectivity, Systems/Security, Voice recognition, Navigation, Android Auto, Car Play, Tuner, Vehicle Interface
- Test automation in Android systems
- Tools – JIRA, Elvis or any of Bug Tracking & Task management tools
- Scripting Languages – C-Sharp, Python
- Experience in white box testing, manual testing and automation
- Experience in running Android CTS
Android Tutorials for Beginners and Professionals