Experience: 5-7 Years
Skills: Big Data , Java, Python
- Interacting with Business analysts to understand the requirements behind BRDs/FRDs/SRs
- Complete understanding of application code through code compilation, code walkthrough, execution flow, overall design
- Local compilation, deployment and behaviour/Unit testing
- Identifying the areas where code needs to change for meeting the required functionalities and maintain traceability
- Participate in design review/code review meetings- local/global
Check Here: Top 100 Interview Questions for Hadoop
Company – Amazon
Job ID – 550703
Location – Chennai
Primary Skills – Big Data
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Java, etc)
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large datasets
- Experience building data products incrementally and integrating and managing datasets from multiple sources
- Experience building data products incrementally and integrating and managing datasets from multiple sourcesQuery performance tuning skills using Unix profiling tools and SQL
- Query performance tuning skills using Unix profiling tools and SQLLinux/UNIX command line (shell scripting)
- Linux/UNIX command line (shell scripting)Experience with AWS services
- Experience with AWS services
- Tableau Report development experience
Top Hadoop Interview Questions and Answers for Crack this Interview
Company – Infosys
Job ID – Inf_EXTERNAL_10028456_4
Job Location – Across India
Experience – 3 to 5 years
Skills – Hadoop
- Min 2-year experience in developing software applications including analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications.
- Experience building Big Data solutions using Hadoop and/or NoSQL technology.
- Extensive experience in developing complex MapReduce programs against structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in loading external data to Hadoop environments using tools like MapReduce, Sqoop, and Flume.
- Experience to one of the following technologies: HDFS, Oozie, MapReduce, Hive, Hadoop, Cassandra, Mongo.
- Strong skills in designing solutions using Flume, Avro, Thrift.
Free with Top 20 Hadoop Interview Questions
Organization – Oracle
Job Id – 3–17000Z6B
Job Location – Bangalore, India
Skills – Hadoop
Experience – 4 years
Education Qualification – Any Graduate
- Knowledge on QA process
- Cloud Infrastructure Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Preferred knowledge :
- Test Frameworks: Python, JUnit, TestNG
- Tools : Python Scripting , Hudson, Ant, Maven, Shell/PERL/Python scripting
- Familiarity with NOSQL and Hadoop
- Knowledge on Linux or Solaris
Check Out – Top Reasons to Learn Hadoop