Skills: Big Data | Hadoop.
- Should have strong Knowledge on big data.
Check Here: Frequently Asked Hadoop Interview Questions
Experience: 3-5+ Years
Skills: Strong Knowledge in Big Data, Big Data Tools.
- Should be familiar with Familiar big data knowledge.
- Problem solving attitude and proactive behavior to growth.
- Substantial expertise in Advanced Analytics technologies & solutions.
Click Here: Frequently Asked Big data Interview Questions.
Experience: 5-7 Years
Skills: Big Data , Java, Python
- Interacting with Business analysts to understand the requirements behind BRDs/FRDs/SRs
- Complete understanding of application code through code compilation, code walkthrough, execution flow, overall design
- Local compilation, deployment and behaviour/Unit testing
- Identifying the areas where code needs to change for meeting the required functionalities and maintain traceability
- Participate in design review/code review meetings- local/global
Check Here: Top 100 Interview Questions for Hadoop
Company – Siemens
Job Id – 267463
Education Qualification – BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
Job Location – Bangalore
Skills – Big Data
Experience – 3 to 6 years
Apply Mode – Online
- Experience with Databases, SQL/Hadoop, database programming, Data Cubes, Big data
- Inter-process communication, network programming, multi-threading, data-structures
- Experienced in Web-services (WCF/WebAP)I, IT Security topics (Encryption, PKI etc
- Strong C#.Net/Java, OOPS programming skills
- Knowledge of Design patterns would be an added advantage
- Experience with Cloud platforms, programming, and deployment– AWS/ Microsoft Azure
General/Soft Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
- Conversant with typical software development processes/methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Big Data Training with Placements in Chennai