Company Name: Lumina Datamatics
- Candidate should have the following knowledge in ASP.NET
- Programming : C#.net, VB.net, asp.net, WCF, AJAX
- Database: SQL Server 2008
Take a look at : The Future of .Net Developement
- Candidate should have a minimum of 4+ yrs of experience.
- A graduate or a post graduate degree in any discipline.
Helpful Topics for Interview Preparation
The Mobile Application developer will be accountable for design, development test and deployment mobile applications. The Mobile application developer will member of a very highly skilled development team and will work with the team to deliver cutting edge mobile solutions for various business. The developer will work with the Mobility architect in designing innovative mobile applications and developing these using the Xamarin development platform. The developer will strive to create very high quality applications using the best in industry methods, tools and algorithms for application development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 4+experience in: Computer Science, Information Systems, with focus on Mobile application development.
- 3 + years of Mobile application development experience, including: analysis, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, and transition to support.
- 2+ years of experience working with end to end software development using agile/scrum methodology.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem solving attitude.
- Agile, quick learner of new technologies
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and foster team commitment to meeting objectives
- Proactive, creative problem solving skills in ambiguous and changing environments
- Strong experience with object oriented programming and design principles.
- Passionate about Mobile application and digital technologies.
- Good communication skills.
Android Topics for Interview Preparation
- Passionate programmers with expertise in developing applications for the iOS/Android platform. Hands-on experience of minimum 4 years in mobile development is a must.
- Experience working with (or having a good understanding of) different mobile development techniques – Native, Hybrid, Cross-Platform.
- People who have experience and understanding of a variety of mobile platforms and tool-sets.
- People who have the ability to judge and recommend appropriate platform choices given context about a particular application.
- Have been through the entire lifecycle i.e. from conceptualization, development to deployment of mobile apps.
- Have worked across the whole SDLC, including analysis, design, coding, and implementation of object-oriented applications.
- Strong OO design skills, including good design patterns knowledge.
Android Tutorials for Freshers and Professional
Company Boeing India Private Limited
Location Bangalore – Karnataka – India
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
As a Project Specialist, the selected individual will be working closely with Project, Program and People Managers globally in the Boeing Global Services organization.
The selected individual will assist with developing project plans and schedules for large size projects and programs, including integrated program schedules which include linking multiple project schedules within the project management scheduling software
Act as a liaison between project teams across locations
Manage collaboration tools and process
The selected individual will provide assistance in creation and updating of status reports, presentations, data analysis, schedules, wiki pages, “How To” knowledge repository and project documentation. Provide assistance in the creation of project financial reports for projects and programs.
This position provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents. This position will also be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world.
This position will require some travel internationally.
- Good knowledge of Project Management processes; PMP certification would be an advantage
- Experience in using Project Management tools like MPP, JIRA, Primavera etc
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Excel and presentation techniques
- Experience in using collaborative project spaces
- Good understanding of Agile processes
- Should have knowledge of basic programming concepts and processes commonly used in product organizations
- Should display automation and continuous improvement mindset
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter and able to work with less supervision.
- Candidate must have a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. 5-8 years of experience in Information Technology with last in the last 1-2 years in project specialist/coordinator roles
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Company Name : Protechsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Location : Chennai
Mandatory skills : Android
Desirable skills : Java
Experience : 0 to 1 Year
- Crafting performance critical applications with intuitive UI
- Creating System tools and Utility applications.
- Creating Custom widgets like Charts
- Developing code libraries to support rapid application development.
- Using design patterns, data structures, and advanced algorithms as per the requirement of the applications.
- Working with hardware level APIs like Camera, Sensors, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc.
- Working with SQLite Database, Calendar, and Contacts API’s, Google Maps etc.
Interview Preparation: Top 25 Android Interview Questions with Answers