An ever-growing team with young brains in the majority and a couple of senior experts to guide them. A fun-filled group that learns by doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
- Develop and create applications for client projects and in-house requirements.
- Make use of Android frameworks to create UI faster, take control/understand client projects from start to end.
- Deliver the projects successfully in-time with quality.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends, development p practices and evolving mobile technologies.
- Good analytical and programming skills in Java, Android 2.2 + SDK/NDK Development (Web Services & API’s, LBS, UI and XML, Layout Design, Social Network Integration, Content Providers etc.), XML, JSON, SQLite3 and MySQL.
- Handful experience in tools like Android Studio, Eclipse and analytical tools like Find Bugs and PMD.
- Basic knowledge about Hybrid Application and ideas on publishing applications in Android Market.
- Knowledge in PHP-driven CMSes & versioning tools like SVN will be added an advantage.
Important Topics to Crack the interview
Job Code: 495590
Mandatory Skills: Core Java
Key skills required for the job are:
As a developer, you are responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module. You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through the use of standard software development concepts and principles. You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
Minimum work experience: 0 – 1 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: Freshers
Mandatory Skills: Core Java
Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
Freshers Trending Training with Special Offers
- B.E / B Tech (Computer Science / IT / IS / CS)
- Candidates should have scored over 65% aggregate in 10th and 12th board exams with clearance in the first attempt
- Candidates should have achieved an overall percentage of 65% or above without backlogs upon Graduation
2017 Grads and meeting above criteria
Freshers Training Courses with 100% Placements:
Job Code: CH10041
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Preferred Education: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
- You will be responsible for Mobile Application Development in iPhone or Android.
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
- Must have 2-4yrs Programming experience in developing applications for iPhone/iPad/Android using SDK.
- Programming experience of application development on Mac or Linux Platform will be an added advantage.
Useful Resources: Android Tutorials for Freshers and Professionals
Android Certification Training with Placements
Job Id: JR0008164
Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur
Take Glance at Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Developer
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree, advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of software design and development experience in Android.
- Must have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in writing Unit Test cases and Code Coverage
- Should have expertise in in Android Studio, source control tools such as GIT & SVN.
- Good knowledge of Agile Development process.
Android Tutorials For Beginners and Professional