The Decisioning Developer in Application Development is a crucial role within our Designing organization. Our Decisioning Development leaders have deep development experience and a passion for building awesome applications with a focus on high quality and leveraging modern application development practices.
Work Locations: Chennai – GTC
Organization GT – Application Development
Schedule – Full-time
Job Type – Standard
To get updates on the latest job opportunities please follow us on Facebook
Role: Automation Tester
Experience: 3-6 years
- 3-6 years of experiencein QA automation and excellent exposure of Selenium Webdriver, TestNG/JUnit and build tools like ANT / Maven / Grade
Very good understanding and hands on automation experience on automation frameworks, object repository, scripting, etc.
- Should design and implement robust, scalable, and high quality test automation suites
- Excellent design & development skills in Java programming. Excellent Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience & understanding of API automation, integration and unit testing in all layers would be a plus. Experience of TDD & BDD methodology is a plus
- Experience of configuration management tools (GIT / SVN / TFS), configuration concepts and continues integration tools (Jenkins / TeamCity / Bamboo)
- Understanding of Agile development concepts and Strong organizational and team building skills
- Experience in communicating with business teams, development teams, testing team and management (offshore / onshore) to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs and then design & implement test and validation strategies throughout the development life cycle
- Test Planning, test preparation, Test execution, and Test status & summary reporting
- Very good communication skills
- Able to mentor other engineers in technical aspect
- BitBucket for source code management
- Experience with automation in Agile methodology is a big plus
- Experience working in CICD tools Jenkins welcome
Crack the Interview: Top Selenium Skills You Need to Have
Reveal the Questions: Top50 Selenium Interview Questions
Senior Consultant Selenium+Java (5-8 Years) – Chennai
We are hiring Selenium+Java
JD For Selenium+Java
- Experience in designing Automation framework using Selenium
- Good experience with Backend testing, Knowledge of any ETL tool a must.
- Strong programming skill
- Good Knowledge in C#/Java and OOPS concepts
- knowledge in Nunit and Junit will be an added advantage
EXP: 4-8 Yrs
Crack the Interview – Top 50 Selenium Interview Questions
Organization – Accenture
Job Id – J94685
Job Role – Software Engineering
Skills – Java
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
Experience – 5 years
Apply Mode – Online
Job Description :
- Excellent Communication Skill.
- 1. Strong Experience in Java, J2EE
- Strong Experience in Web Services
- Good Experience in Cloud-Computing
- Strong Experience in Oracle / My SQL & PL SQL Programming
- Strong Experience in Unix & Linux
- Good Experience in Scripting Languages (Perl, Python, Shell)
- Good Exposure on No SQL, MongoDB, HazleCast, Redis, Kibana, Cassandra, U-Deploy
- Good Experience in designing the Enterprise application & Complex software
Java Interview Questions and Answers
Company –WhirlData Labs
Job Location – Chennai
Job Position — Java Developer
Job Designation — Software Developer
Walk-In Date — 8th July 2017 (Saturday)
Skills — C or JAVA or Python
Desired Skills :
- Good C/JAVA/Python Programming Skills
- Solid understanding of OOPS concept
- Good Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Good Communication skills
Job Description :
- We’re looking for people with a passion for programming, self-learners and open to learning new technologies for providing cutting edge solutions to customers.
- The resource should have excellent problem solving abilities with a good programming skills.
Interview Process :
- Written Programming Test (C or JAVA or Python)
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume Copy
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Walk-In Venue :
39, Block 1, Third Floor,
SIDCO Electronic Complex, Guindy,
Chennai – 600032
Landmark: Near Economic Offences Wing Complex
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-9003751863
Useful Resources for Interview Preparation
Company : Ideas2IT Technology Services Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher
Key Skills : Java
Walk-In Date : 1st & 2nd July 2017
Walk-In Time : 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Year of Pass-out : 2017
UG: B.Sc- Computer Science/ IT/ Maths, BE/B.Tech-(CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ Mech) (Or) PG: M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. Computer Science/ IT, MS- Master of Science
Cut – Off – No percentage based cut-offs but the candidate should have cleared all the papers (No standing arrears).
- Strong in aptitude, problem-solving and logical thinking skills.
- Quick learner with a great attitude.
- Fundamental programming skill is preferred but not mandatory.
- Round 1 : Online Screening test (Aptitude)
- Round 2: Face to Face Interview
- Program written test and oral discussion on C, C++, Java, SQL, Algorithms, data structures, Puzzles and logical reasoning.
- Round 3: CEO Interview- Problem solving and coding ability, HR interview.
Ideas2IT Technology Services Private.Ltd.
RR Tower 5 (Rishabh Info Park), 8th Floor,
TVK Industrial Estate (Behind Olympia Tech Park), Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark : Next Building to Olympia Platina.
Contact Person – Sivaranjani
Contact No. – 7299956804
Get more knowledge about Java
Learn More About Java j2EE course content PDF download