Role: Technical Engineer (Google Software Developer)
Required Skills: Google Cloud Platform, Ubuntu, KVM, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Openshift, Bullion Servers, Software Defined Network and Storage, StackDriver
Works under broad direction. Work is often self-initiated. Is fully accountable for meeting allocated technical and/or project/supervisory objectives. Establishes milestones and has a significant role in the delegation of responsibilities.
- Business skills
- Technical Specialism
- Emerging technology monitoring
- System Design
If you wish to apply for this position, Apply Here
Crack the Interview Easily – Top 100 OpenStack Interview Questions & Answers
You will be working with the product team designing and developing the KiSSFLOW product.
- You will be working as Software Engineer in our KiSSFLOW product.
- Strong knowledge in Python is mandatory. (Python Course Completion Certificate)
- 3 to 5 years coding experience preferably in product companies
- Working knowledge in one or more frameworks like Django, Sqlalchemy, WSGI, Web Application development
- Exposure to cloud platforms like Google App Engine, AWS will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, BigQuery etc.,
- Good articulation skills
- Good coding skills and curiosity to explore new technologies
- They should be methodical in their approach to design & development.
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Job Location: Tidel Park – Chennai
Company Name: Accel Frontline Ltd
Job Location: Chennai
Open Position: Java Developer
Experience: 1 + Years or Java Certification Course
Main focus on below skill:
- Experience participating in Java development and application architecture.
- Strong experience in Java development using spring framework, hibernate and struts.
- Good expertise of Oracle database (SQL and Pl/SQL), Store Procedure.
Interested candidates can come for F2F direct Interview on Week Days
Accel Frontline Ltd
54, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai 600006. India
Conatct Person : Prasanthi
Senior HR Executive
Check this Top 100 Java Interview Questions & Answers before going for the Interview.