The Decisioning Developer in Application Development is a crucial role within our Designing organization. Our Decisioning Development leaders have deep development experience and a passion for building awesome applications with a focus on high quality and leveraging modern application development practices.
Work Locations: Chennai – GTC
Organization GT – Application Development
Schedule – Full-time
Job Type – Standard
To get updates on the latest job opportunities please follow us on Facebook
Role : Application Developer
Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must Have Skills : ASP.NET MVC
Good To Have Skills : No Industry Specialty
Job Requirements :
- Min 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in ASP.MVC • Strong .NET or WCF experience
- Azure Knowledge
- Experience in Java Stack
- Experience in deployment tools
- Works with Visual Studio 2008 2010 and Team Foundation Server
- Works with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 stored procedures and queries
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Identifies troubleshoots and documents application and process issues
- Good to Have: Knowledge of supply chain Good communication skills
Crack the Interviews Easily with this Top 50 Interview Questions & Answers
Company Name: Kotecso Technologies
Role: Software Developer
Role Category: Programming & Design
Experience: 1- 6 Yrs
Required Language: Dot NET
Job Description :
- Building web app & software for clients across the globe on the Microsoft .NET & SharePoint platforms.
- Developing n-tier enterprise web app using ASP.NET, C# & SQL Server
- Exp in the entire software development lifecycle
- Ensure coding standard
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience working with Web Services and XML
- Experience with SharePoint
- Exposure and experience in global software projects
- Good communication skills
- Operates under minimal supervision
- Supports the deployment of solutions as needed
Kotecso specializes in web-based business applications and portals on the Microsoft .NET and Microsoft SharePoint platform
ASP.NET Topics Latest Update for Your Interview Preparation
Dot Net Certification Training
Job Code: DNR
Designation: DotNet Developers
Skills: .Net, MVC
Required Skills : SQL Server experience
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Description :
Good work experience in .net/C#Expertise in MVCHands on experience in JQuery/LINQ/Entity Framework preferredMust be Strong in SQL ServerHandle tasks individually and meet deadlines on timeExcellent Communication Skills
Frequently Asked MVC Interview Questions with Answers
Job ID : 12259
Skills : C#
Location : Chennai
Responsibility and Accountability
- Completely accountable for own work and work of a small team that is assigned.
- Participate in requirement collections, competitive product study, market study etc.,
- Translate requirements into high level and low level designs.
- Decompose design elements into structured code as per prevailing or customer defined coding guidelines, preparation and execution of test cases and development of test codes or test harnesses. Trace back through code, design and resolve issues and bugs.
- Read and understand high level product description or requirement document and propose one or more software designs at the module level.
- Document work, software designs, code and record and produce test reports.
- Present work to team for review or other purposes.
- Participate in reviews of work done by peers and provide constructive feedback.
- Sub-Module level responsibility in large projects and Module (or component) level responsibility in small / medium sized projects and complete responsibility is small sized projects, depending upon the complexity and decomposition.
- Be contemporary, by adopting technological and market evolutions.
- Support front end teams and junior engineers on need basis.
- Estimate, plan and organize own work and work of a small team with very little or moderate supervision.
- Ensure team motivation and morale.
- Ensure smooth execution of projects with peer co-ordination and support.
Check these out : Top Skills a Dot Net Developer Must Have
Technical Skills and background
- Good working experience in ASP.NET MVC
- HTML5 and AngularJS experience
- C# language experience
- Microsoft Web API 2 experience nice to have
- Good working experience on SQL Technologies, handling SQL related programming, debugging, developing stored procedures etc.,
- Table design and creation
- ETL/stored procedure design and creation
- Database optimisation skills nice to have
- SSRS/SSAS skills/experience nice to have
- Other reporting BI tools experience nice to have
- Must have done at least 3 large implementations or 4 to 6 projects using these technologies.
- Must have a working experience of about 2 to 3 years in relevant areas.
Take a Glance at : Top 15 Asp.Net MVC Interview Question with Answers