Experience: 10 to 12 years
- Experience in driving the translation and construction of complex business problems into technology solutions.
- Strong expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Solid experience with writing complex Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Triggers, Cursors.
- Strong experience in Performance Tuning of Complex Procedures by analyzing execution plan and improving the query performance by suitably updating Indices, database Constraints and refactoring SQL statements.
ReadMore: Learn the Top DotNet Interview Questions
Location : Chennai
Experience : 2.8+ years
.Net , C# , SQL SERVER , .NET, C# , Web services, MSSQL/Oracle .
- Strong Technical knowledge in .NET, C#, ASP.NET & SQL Database
- Good to have Web service knowledge
- Experience in Handling of severity tickets
- Complex problem solving techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ReadMore :Top DotNet Interview Questions.
Job ID : 12259
Skills : C#
Location : Chennai
Responsibility and Accountability
- Completely accountable for own work and work of a small team that is assigned.
- Participate in requirement collections, competitive product study, market study etc.,
- Translate requirements into high level and low level designs.
- Decompose design elements into structured code as per prevailing or customer defined coding guidelines, preparation and execution of test cases and development of test codes or test harnesses. Trace back through code, design and resolve issues and bugs.
- Read and understand high level product description or requirement document and propose one or more software designs at the module level.
- Document work, software designs, code and record and produce test reports.
- Present work to team for review or other purposes.
- Participate in reviews of work done by peers and provide constructive feedback.
- Sub-Module level responsibility in large projects and Module (or component) level responsibility in small / medium sized projects and complete responsibility is small sized projects, depending upon the complexity and decomposition.
- Be contemporary, by adopting technological and market evolutions.
- Support front end teams and junior engineers on need basis.
- Estimate, plan and organize own work and work of a small team with very little or moderate supervision.
- Ensure team motivation and morale.
- Ensure smooth execution of projects with peer co-ordination and support.
Check these out : Top Skills a Dot Net Developer Must Have
Technical Skills and background
- Good working experience in ASP.NET MVC
- HTML5 and AngularJS experience
- C# language experience
- Microsoft Web API 2 experience nice to have
- Good working experience on SQL Technologies, handling SQL related programming, debugging, developing stored procedures etc.,
- Table design and creation
- ETL/stored procedure design and creation
- Database optimisation skills nice to have
- SSRS/SSAS skills/experience nice to have
- Other reporting BI tools experience nice to have
- Must have done at least 3 large implementations or 4 to 6 projects using these technologies.
- Must have a working experience of about 2 to 3 years in relevant areas.
Take a Glance at : Top 15 Asp.Net MVC Interview Question with Answers
Company Name: Fabsys Technologies
Designation: Software Developer
Years of Experience: Freshers only
TECHNOLOGY : DOTNET
Job Location: Chennai
QUALIFICATION: B.E.[C.S],Tech [I.T].
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. You should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
Looking for skilled person in programming to join in our IT Team. Please let me know if you are interested and looking for the job opportunity at this time.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Contact Person: ARUN
Contact No: 9176990190
ASP.NET Concepts for Your Interview Preparation
FABSYS TESCHNOLOGIES & SKIVE ACADEMY
#57, PMG Complex, First Floor,
South Usman Road, T.Nagar,
Near T.Nagar Bus Terminus, Chennai.
Company Name : ALTEN Calsoft Labs
Role : .NET Developer
Preferred Education : B.Tech,BSc,MSc,MCA
Area of Expertise : Asp.Net
Skills set : C#, SQL Server, MVC, WCF, WebAPI
Experience: 5-8 years
Job Code: BA-2016-32
Job Description :
- C# / .NET Development
- Good Communication Skills would be a plus
- HTML5 / CSS /ASP.NET MVC 4/5 / WCF / Web API
- jQuery, AngularJS
- Visual Studio 2012 and/or 2015
- SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012
- Nice to have – Strong unit-testing skills / Experience with functional testing frameworks/ TDD/ Refactoring/ Performance Improvement Skills
Crack the Interview easily with the below Dot Net FAQs
ASP.NET Interview Questions and Answers
C# Interview Questions and Answers
MVC Interview Questions and Answers
Company Name: TECHSOSYS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Designation : Junior Developer
Salary : 2laks to 4laks PA
Walk in Date : 8th Aug – 31 Aug @ 2PM
Skills : Dot Net
Qualification – MCA /MSC – IT/CS/2017 Passed out candidate
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication
- Good Analytical Skills
- Written Test
- Technical f2f
- Hr F2f
Venue Details :
Techsosys TVH Agnitio IT park, Ikeva – 2nd floor, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, OMR, Kandanchavadi, Chennai – 600096 M : 9176667192/9841100016 9176669879
Dot Net Interview Questions with Answers For Freshers