Location : Chennai
Skills : Android
As an Experienced Android developer who will play a crucial role in developing the apps that embody Tresflex’s commitment to building exceptional products for the clients. You will work in a collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies, with a highly expertise team across multiple time zones.As a member of our Tresflex team, you need to be, passionate about learning, and obsessed with creating innovative technical solutions.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform. Developing and maintaining Android application. Estimate the work efforts at varied levels, determining the architectures, lay-out and style controls.Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Connect client application with various back-end technologies. Work in coordination with developers in designing architecture and implement designing strategy.
- Strong experience in building and publishing commercial applications to the Android Marketplace.
- At least 1 published application on the Android Marketplace available for immediate download and review by our team. Please provide names of all your apps that you’ve worked with a brief description of your contribution.
- Extensive use of Java I/O, Collections, Algorithms and other well known application frameworks.
- Ability to develop APIs is big plus.
- Excited about working in a high profile, fast-paced software organization.
- Proven track record for managing multiple projects at once.
- Object-oriented design & development experience; knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading, and complexity analysis.
Top 25 Android Interview Questions and Answers
- 2-3 years minimum overall experience in specialising in Android Development.
- Android application development experience using Java, Android SDK / APIs / Frameworks, and Android Studio.
- Experience in Third-party libraries, data sources, and APIs GCM.
Check out : Helpful Topics to crack the interview
Requisition ID : R-10076581
Location : Chennai
Skills : Android
- Work directly with the engineers on the Android team in order to gather feedback from them on topics ranging from project progress, internal processes, career development, mentoring, and general satisfaction.
- Help set and fulfill the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing.
- Set team goals and technical direction while ensuring that they align with the goals of the larger organization.
- Represent the team in planning and product meetings, effectively communicating the available platform features and constraints of the desktop.
- Meet with the rest of the engineering management team to align engineering-wide priorities.
- Help implement effective engineering processes and policies that emphasize quality and forward progress.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Devleoper
- Education: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Job Related Experience: 7+ years of proven software development experience; 3+ years of software development management experience.
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have led the release of at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Take a look for Interview Preparation
Job ID 17000H15
Location Bangalore, KA
Roles & Responsibilities
Collaborate with global teams that provide sustenance development support(Level 3) for a complex system that is deployed globally.
- Monitor, review and fine tune Stability, performance & scalability aspects of the eco system.
- Design, develop and implement solutions to the agreed schedule and in accordance with architectural, quality and process standards.
- Communication with various stakeholders that include business, adherence to SLAs while working on production issues.
- Mentor the junior team members and improve overall productivity of sustenance development teams
- Work with other Developers, Architects, Development Managers, Systems Analysts to ensure timely delivery of a high quality overall solution that meets business requirements and enhances stability/performance/scalability of the application.
- Provide assistance with design prototyping and walk-throughs, as required.
- Ensure compliance, audit & quality standards maintained across all technical areas.
- Contribute to standards and processes to be followed during the Level 3 support and development lifecycle
Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Developer
- 12+ years of experience in design and development of large-scale software systems.
- 6+years of experience in leading development & support teams.
- Hands on coding and debugging experience on at least few and architectural/technical exposure to most of the technologies listed below.
- Middleware technologies : SOA, BPEL, OSB, MQ, JMS etc.
- Oracle Database, PL/SQL
- J2EE Framework: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Security Framework, etc
- .Net Framework: C#, ASP etc
- Mobile Development: Android, iOS
- Experience in full life cycle of development projects using SDLC processes such as waterfall, Agile etc.
- Experience in Level3 support/post production support for complex implementations/products.
- Excellent debugging& investigation skills for critical real world problems and ability to resolve them quickly.
- Proven experience of delivering quality solutions in a fast-moving business environment.
Useful Resources for Interview Preparation