Role – Software Development Engineer
Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery, and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Write code, and ultimately deploy successful enterprise-level systems that can be leveraged for a broad set of business use cases.
· Responsible for system architecture and development for new product initiatives and feature development.
· Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions that demonstrate significant creativity and high judgment.
· Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
· Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
· Collaborate effectively with product development and engineering teams across multiple geographies.
· Must be able to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
· Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle of a key product sub-system.
· Provide metrics inputs to various reporting decks and communicate key performance indicators in support of network objectives.
· Must be an individual contributor with a high sense of ownership.
• Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.