About the Company:
Amtex Systems is a global Systems Integrator and IT software solutions provider. Company was founded in the year of 1997 by Mr. Sunny Pokala and has been providing technology solution from last 20+ years. Headquartered in New York with over 1500 employees worldwide. Operating 12 offices across 6 countries with a revenue of USD 65 Million.
We want to hire 2015 / 2016 / 2017 passed outs to work for our product development team. We are interested to meet all the shortlisted students on the 19th of June’2017 (11.00 AM) who are all meeting below criteria.
Position: Associate Consultant Trainee
Experience Level: 0 – 0.6 months
Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA – 2016 / 2017 passed out
Number of open positions: 5
- Basic understanding of programming concepts
- Should be good in Data structures & Algorithms
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Goal achievers & positive thinking
- Quick Learner
- Team Player
- Motivated & Career-Driven
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions
- Associate Consultant Trainee – 2.25 LPA
- Overall probation period is 6 months
- Post completion of 1 year – Salary will be increased based on the performance only. Bell curve will be followed. Employee will be converted into permanent roles.
1st level of interview – Technical written test – Subjective
2nd level of interview – Technical interview
3rd level of interview – HR round
How to Apply ?
Please forward CV to email@example.com Email-id and Call +91-9884312236 or APPLY HERE.
Follow our facebook page for more job updates.
Freshers Walk-in Drive @ CREDO SYSTEMZ – Chennai
Job Type: Permanent
CREDO SYSTEMZ (P) LTD ,
New # 30, Old # 16A, Third Main Road, Rajalakshmi Nagar, Velachery,
(Opp. to Murugan Kalyana Mandapam), Chennai.
Mobile: +91- 98844 12301
More Details Contact:
Mobile: +91 – 9884412301
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 0-2 years
- Good knowledge in Java Script,CSS/HTML.
- Knowledge in AngularJS.
- AngularJS Course Completion or Certification is mandatory.
Forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Bengaluru
Job Number: J1069
Job Type: Permanent
Basic Qualification: Full Time Graduation
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law 1. Good understanding of Core Java/ Java Concepts/ Java Enterprise Edition (Any of these)
2. Knowledge on J2EE / Spring /Hibernate/Servlet (Any of these)
3. Good Communication Skills
4. 3 months to 12 months with experience in Java.
4. Engineering Graduates with B.E, B.Tech > 60%.
Important Java Interview Questions
Experience: Freshers ( Java Certification needed )
Position: Trainee- Technical Consultant / Developer
Location: Bangalore (Must be willing to relocate (Domestic /International) as per Project Requirements)
Looking for a Talented Resource who will shoulder the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities : Java/ J2ee Developer
- Good knowledge of OOPS concept and Core Java,J2ee, MVC pattern.
- PL/SQL and SQL Queries knowledge on oracle or SQL Server database.
- Coordinate with technical resources and offshore team to complete deliverable’s.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE /B.Tech., Computer Science / IT.,) MCA., – (Fresher– 2016 / 2017 Passed out ) with Excellent Academic record .
- Knowledge inJava / J2EE is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should possess excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external customers should have strong written/ verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical abilities coupled with attention towards detail.
- Proven Problem solving capabilities and leadership skills
- Should have strong work ethic and time management skills
- Should be self-driven and able to work well in a cross cultural team setup.
- Should be a continuous learner and adaptable to change.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- As a consultant, would need extensive travelling to various client sites for implementation. Hence should love to travel within and outside India
Gaea Technologies India Pvt. Limited
Gaea , an Oracle Platinum Partner, is a global services company that unites its pioneering knowledge of Oracle enterprise products with its deep domain expertise of industry verticals to create the best software solutions for its customers. It leverages its global reach,lower cost base, round the clock service, to deliver fundamentally superior ROI.
Gaea has an established track record as Oracle Gold Partner of delivering unrivaled value and customer satisfaction to its clients world-wide.
Forward your resumes to: email@example.com
Be a Certified Java Developer to get Jobs easily!! – Click here