Mandatory Skills: Core Java
Desirable Skills: Java-J2EE
Key skills required for the job are:
Java Certification will be added advantage
As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module. You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles. You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
Minimum work experience: 0 – 1 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: Freshers Mandatory Skills: Core Java Java-J2EE, JDBC – Java Database Connectivity, Java Servlets, XML, Struts, Core Java Desirable Skills: Java-J2EE Language Skills: English Language
Java + Selenium Certification for freshers in Chennai
Walk in Interview for Java
Developer Trainee – 2015/16/17 Passed Out
Qualification : BE /B.Tech, MCA, MSC – 2015,16,17 Freshers
Skill : Analytical and Logical ability with good communication.
Walk in Date : 03/08/2017 – 04/08/2017
Walk in Time : 10.00AM – 12.30PM (After 12.30PM, Candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview)
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: JAS INFOSYSTEM
50, Muthurangan Salai, First Floor
Kannammapet,T. Nagar, Chennai-17
Above Rasi Super Market
First Left From T. Nagar Bus Stand(Police Station) -> Muthurangan Salai
Follow us for daily updates of Latest Jobs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Job Number: J1069
Job Type: Permanent
Basic Qualification: Full Time Graduation
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law 1. Good understanding of Core Java/ Java Concepts/ Java Enterprise Edition (Any of these)
2. Knowledge on J2EE / Spring /Hibernate/Servlet (Any of these)
3. Good Communication Skills
4. 3 months to 12 months with experience in Java.
4. Engineering Graduates with B.E, B.Tech > 60%.
Important Java Interview Questions
Organisation – HP
Job Id – T_R_1618594
Job Location – Bangalore
Skills – Java
Job Role – Software Developer
Experience – 5 Years
Apply Mode – Online
- Expertise in complex systems/technologies design and development.
- Knowledge of networking.
- Knowledge and experience in Linux environments & scripts.
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of English.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Software developer with Java
- Knowledge interesting script and testing methodologies.
- Ability to understand and test complicated network systems
Free Java Tutorials