Company –Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Location – Chennai
Job Position — JAVA Developer
Job Designation — Software Developer
Walk-In Date : On 1st July 2017 and 2nd July 2017
Walk-In Time : 10 AM sharp
Experience — Fresher
Key Skills : Spring, Hibernate, Core java, J2EE, Objective C, CSS, HTML, SQL.
Job Description :
# Java, Core Java, Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL
# OPTIONAL: IOS Objective C, Spring, Hibernate
# Should be well versed in variety of technologies
# Should have designed at least one project module using object oriented analysis and design techniques
# Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques
# Good coding skills: Implementing UI validations.
# Should be a go getter and interested in learning new technologies.
Selection Process :
# Round (1): Optional quiz pattern (Technical Based Aptitude)
# Round (2): Write and solve the program in JAVA
# Round (3): Execute the program in system
# Round (4): F2F (HR Round)
Walk-In Venue :
Soft Suave Technologies (P) Ltd.,
No.100, Lake View Estate, Basement,
Kundrathur Main Rd, MS Nagar, Porur,
Chennai – 600116
Contact Person : Seetha
Contact Number : +91-44-42874244
Company – System India
Walk-in Date – 19 June 2017 to 2 July 2017
Walk-in Time – 10.00 to 5.00 pm
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Role – Software Developer
Skills – Java, Core java , Spring, Hibernete , Struts
Java, Core java, Spring, hybernet, struct Servlet, ,M.Tech /M.E. /B.E/B.Tech, BCA/MCA, Bsc/Msc with good knowledge of communication skills, Innovate bent of mind, Analytical and Problem solving skills fresher and exp.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
No. 107, Glassic Business Center
14/1 M.G road, Anil kumbale circle
opp to Corporation bank above Arya bhavan sweet
Phone No : 09689146883 /080 65650017
Organisation – JPMorgan Chase
Job Id – 170031734
Job Location – Hyderabad
Job Role – Hadoop Developer
Skills – Hadoop
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong business analysis skills
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong OO skill – Python, Java, Scala
- Experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Impala, Sqoop, Oozie
- Experience with database technologies – Oracle, SQL, Stored Procedures
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, LEAN, etc
- Familiar with development tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck, SVN/Crucible/Jira, Git/Stash, etc
- Work on a multi-year strategic initiative and deliver technical solutions that will support Incremental and regional processing, flexible data analysis tools, trend analysis, full data transparency and drilldown, dynamic assumptions, workflow, fully automated explains.
- Work collaboratively in a team with fellow developers, sharing ideas to solve complex and challenging business problems.
- Be able to communicate effectively and work closely together with business clients, other technology teams, support partners and stakeholders to deliver and support business aligned solutions.
Hadoop Articles for beginners and Professionals