Role: Full Stack developer (front end + back end developers)
- Familiarity with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, JQuery
- Experience with server-side technologies & languages such as Node.js, Bower, Gulp/Grunt
- F/E Unit test framework: Jasmine, Protractor
- B/E Unit test framework: JUnit & Mockito
- Knowledge and experience using IDEs such as Eclipse/RAD/IntelliJ,
- Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns.
- Experience in Jersey or RestEasy
- Experience with EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework
- WebSphere Application Server and DB2 and Oracle DB
- Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
- Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Security Rules
- Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in distributed Agile SCRUM methodology
• Knowledge of basic UNIX commands
• Tomcat Webserver
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, .Net, and Java script are also valuable skills.
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, Nex
Software Training with 100% Placements in Chennai
Mandatory Skills: Core Java
Desirable Skills: Java-J2EE
Key skills required for the job are:
Java Certification will be added advantage
As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module. You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles. You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
Minimum work experience: 0 – 1 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: Freshers Mandatory Skills: Core Java Java-J2EE, JDBC – Java Database Connectivity, Java Servlets, XML, Struts, Core Java Desirable Skills: Java-J2EE Language Skills: English Language
Java + Selenium Certification for freshers in Chennai