Mode : Permanant Employee of athenahealth
Work Location : Chennai ; Work Experience : 8 – 16 Years
please send your updated resume to : email@example.com
athenahealth is a US-based leading products & services provider offering cloud based solutions to physician practices and hospitals on Medical Billing & Revenue Cycle Management, Electronic Health Records, Patient Engagement, Access and Care Coordination, Population Health Management, Order Transmission, Epocrates and other point-of-care mobile applications.
Our mission is to be healthcare providers’ most trusted service, helping them do well doing the right thing. We are passionate about applying technology and continuous process innovation to complex, real-world US healthcare problems, allowing us to keep our customers very happy and loyal while serving them profitably. We are financially solid and have been growing at about 30% per year for the past few years.
We have formed athenahealth Technology Private Limited, a direct subsidiary in Chennai, to support the development and operations efforts of the parent company and to drive innovation in our India-based vendor operations. athenahealth Technology Private Limited provides the process engineering, software development and quality assurance to support and drive improvements in those operations. This strategy will enable the intensity of innovation that we have come to expect of our internal operations in the United States, while helping protect our lean, flexible organization and our people-centric corporate culture.
Specific Responsibilities :
• “8+ years” of experience in end-to-end application development and deployment in Java, J2EE platform and Mobile (Android).
• Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle.
• Well versed in Microservices architecture
• Strong in skills like implementing Rest based Web services, experience in build tools like Jenkins and ORM are desired
• Experienced in building scalable and secured platform for web and mobile applications are an added advantage
• A deep familiarity any of the version control systems eg. Perforce / SVN / Github
• Well versed in Agile (SCRUM) practice
• Strong Software Design Thinking, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues.
• Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our development team
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Following best coding guidelines and practices to deliver a quality product.