Experience: 3-5 Years
Skills: Java / J2EE (Core Java, Hibernate, Spring or Struts)
- Knowledge of at least one application server (Tomcat, WebLogic)
- Strong knowledge of Java & J2EE Design Patterns, and Mock tests
- Knowledge of tools such as Eclipse (IDE), Starteam (Configuration Management) and Quality Center
- Knowledge of Build tools such as Ant/ Maven
Check Here : Frequently Asked Java Questions to crack the Interview.
Location : Chennai
Experience : 3 to 7 years
- 4 Years primary front end Java development experience using Spring MVC, JSP
- Hands on experience in JSP, HTML5, CSS, Ajax
- 2 years primarily in J2EE development experience in J2EE, Hibernate, Spring
ReadMore: Top Interview Questions for Beginners
Location : Banglore
Experience : 4 to 6 years
- Mandatory skill set on Core Java J2EE or JEE Spring Core ORM AOP Hibernate or any other ORM SOA .
- Experience on Appserver Deployment Exposure to PLSQL and relational databases.
- Skills knowledge of UML core J2EE and OO design patterns Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
ReadMore: Crack Java Interviews Easily