Role: Full Stack developer (front end + back end developers)
- Familiarity with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, JQuery
- Experience with server-side technologies & languages such as Node.js, Bower, Gulp/Grunt
- F/E Unit test framework: Jasmine, Protractor
- B/E Unit test framework: JUnit & Mockito
- Knowledge and experience using IDEs such as Eclipse/RAD/IntelliJ,
- Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns.
- Experience in Jersey or RestEasy
- Experience with EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework
- WebSphere Application Server and DB2 and Oracle DB
- Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
- Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Security Rules
- Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in distributed Agile SCRUM methodology
• Knowledge of basic UNIX commands
• Tomcat Webserver
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, .Net, and Java script are also valuable skills.
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, Nex
Software Training with 100% Placements in Chennai
If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you.
- Programming skills in Java, C++ or similar
- Object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD).
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or in a related field
- Deep knowledge of distributed systems, asynchronous architectures.
- Experience building highly scalable, high availability services
- Experience in real-time analytical systems and machine learning
- Experience dealing with performance, memory and I/O
Java Certification with Placements
Walk in Interview for Java
Developer Trainee – 2015/16/17 Passed Out
Qualification : BE /B.Tech, MCA, MSC – 2015,16,17 Freshers
Skill : Analytical and Logical ability with good communication.
Walk in Date : 03/08/2017 – 04/08/2017
Walk in Time : 10.00AM – 12.30PM (After 12.30PM, Candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview)
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: JAS INFOSYSTEM
50, Muthurangan Salai, First Floor
Kannammapet,T. Nagar, Chennai-17
Above Rasi Super Market
First Left From T. Nagar Bus Stand(Police Station) -> Muthurangan Salai
Follow us for daily updates of Latest Jobs
Organization – Accenture
Job Id – J94685
Job Role – Software Engineering
Skills – Java
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
Experience – 5 years
Apply Mode – Online
Job Description :
- Excellent Communication Skill.
- 1. Strong Experience in Java, J2EE
- Strong Experience in Web Services
- Good Experience in Cloud-Computing
- Strong Experience in Oracle / My SQL & PL SQL Programming
- Strong Experience in Unix & Linux
- Good Experience in Scripting Languages (Perl, Python, Shell)
- Good Exposure on No SQL, MongoDB, HazleCast, Redis, Kibana, Cassandra, U-Deploy
- Good Experience in designing the Enterprise application & Complex software
Java Interview Questions and Answers
Company –WhirlData Labs
Job Location – Chennai
Job Position — Java Developer
Job Designation — Software Developer
Walk-In Date — 8th July 2017 (Saturday)
Skills — C or JAVA or Python
Desired Skills :
- Good C/JAVA/Python Programming Skills
- Solid understanding of OOPS concept
- Good Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Good Communication skills
Job Description :
- We’re looking for people with a passion for programming, self-learners and open to learning new technologies for providing cutting edge solutions to customers.
- The resource should have excellent problem solving abilities with a good programming skills.
Interview Process :
- Written Programming Test (C or JAVA or Python)
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume Copy
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Walk-In Venue :
39, Block 1, Third Floor,
SIDCO Electronic Complex, Guindy,
Chennai – 600032
Landmark: Near Economic Offences Wing Complex
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-9003751863
Useful Resources for Interview Preparation
Company : Ideas2IT Technology Services Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher
Key Skills : Java
Walk-In Date : 1st & 2nd July 2017
Walk-In Time : 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Year of Pass-out : 2017
UG: B.Sc- Computer Science/ IT/ Maths, BE/B.Tech-(CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ Mech) (Or) PG: M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. Computer Science/ IT, MS- Master of Science
Cut – Off – No percentage based cut-offs but the candidate should have cleared all the papers (No standing arrears).
- Strong in aptitude, problem-solving and logical thinking skills.
- Quick learner with a great attitude.
- Fundamental programming skill is preferred but not mandatory.
- Round 1 : Online Screening test (Aptitude)
- Round 2: Face to Face Interview
- Program written test and oral discussion on C, C++, Java, SQL, Algorithms, data structures, Puzzles and logical reasoning.
- Round 3: CEO Interview- Problem solving and coding ability, HR interview.
Ideas2IT Technology Services Private.Ltd.
RR Tower 5 (Rishabh Info Park), 8th Floor,
TVK Industrial Estate (Behind Olympia Tech Park), Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark : Next Building to Olympia Platina.
Contact Person – Sivaranjani
Contact No. – 7299956804
Get more knowledge about Java
Learn More About Java j2EE course content PDF download