Company –Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Location – Chennai
Job Position — JAVA Developer
Job Designation — Software Developer
Walk-In Date : On 1st July 2017 and 2nd July 2017
Walk-In Time : 10 AM sharp
Experience — Fresher
Key Skills : Spring, Hibernate, Core java, J2EE, Objective C, CSS, HTML, SQL.
Job Description :
# Java, Core Java, Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL
# OPTIONAL: IOS Objective C, Spring, Hibernate
# Should be well versed in variety of technologies
# Should have designed at least one project module using object oriented analysis and design techniques
# Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques
# Good coding skills: Implementing UI validations.
# Should be a go getter and interested in learning new technologies.
Selection Process :
# Round (1): Optional quiz pattern (Technical Based Aptitude)
# Round (2): Write and solve the program in JAVA
# Round (3): Execute the program in system
# Round (4): F2F (HR Round)
Walk-In Venue :
Soft Suave Technologies (P) Ltd.,
No.100, Lake View Estate, Basement,
Kundrathur Main Rd, MS Nagar, Porur,
Chennai – 600116
Contact Person : Seetha
Contact Number : +91-44-42874244
Company – System India
Walk-in Date – 19 June 2017 to 2 July 2017
Walk-in Time – 10.00 to 5.00 pm
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Role – Software Developer
Skills – Java, Core java , Spring, Hibernete , Struts
Java, Core java, Spring, hybernet, struct Servlet, ,M.Tech /M.E. /B.E/B.Tech, BCA/MCA, Bsc/Msc with good knowledge of communication skills, Innovate bent of mind, Analytical and Problem solving skills fresher and exp.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
No. 107, Glassic Business Center
14/1 M.G road, Anil kumbale circle
opp to Corporation bank above Arya bhavan sweet
Phone No : 09689146883 /080 65650017
About the Company:
Amtex Systems is a global Systems Integrator and IT software solutions provider. Company was founded in the year of 1997 by Mr. Sunny Pokala and has been providing technology solution from last 20+ years. Headquartered in New York with over 1500 employees worldwide. Operating 12 offices across 6 countries with a revenue of USD 65 Million.
We want to hire 2015 / 2016 / 2017 passed outs to work for our product development team. We are interested to meet all the shortlisted students on the 19th of June’2017 (11.00 AM) who are all meeting below criteria.
Position: Associate Consultant Trainee
Experience Level: 0 – 0.6 months
Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA – 2016 / 2017 passed out
Number of open positions: 5
- Basic understanding of programming concepts
- Should be good in Data structures & Algorithms
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Goal achievers & positive thinking
- Quick Learner
- Team Player
- Motivated & Career-Driven
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions
- Associate Consultant Trainee – 2.25 LPA
- Overall probation period is 6 months
- Post completion of 1 year – Salary will be increased based on the performance only. Bell curve will be followed. Employee will be converted into permanent roles.
1st level of interview – Technical written test – Subjective
2nd level of interview – Technical interview
3rd level of interview – HR round
How to Apply ?
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Email-id and Call +91-9884312236 or APPLY HERE.
Follow our facebook page for more job updates.
Freshers Walk-in Drive @ CREDO SYSTEMZ – Chennai
Job Type: Permanent
CREDO SYSTEMZ (P) LTD ,
New # 30, Old # 16A, Third Main Road, Rajalakshmi Nagar, Velachery,
(Opp. to Murugan Kalyana Mandapam), Chennai.
Mobile: +91- 98844 12301
More Details Contact:
Mobile: +91 – 9884412301
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 0-2 years
- Good knowledge in Java Script,CSS/HTML.
- Knowledge in AngularJS.
- AngularJS Course Completion or Certification is mandatory.
Forward your resumes to email@example.com
Job Location: Bengaluru
Job Number: J1069
Job Type: Permanent
Basic Qualification: Full Time Graduation
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law 1. Good understanding of Core Java/ Java Concepts/ Java Enterprise Edition (Any of these)
2. Knowledge on J2EE / Spring /Hibernate/Servlet (Any of these)
3. Good Communication Skills
4. 3 months to 12 months with experience in Java.
4. Engineering Graduates with B.E, B.Tech > 60%.
Important Java Interview Questions
Company – Thomson Reuters
Job Role – Web Developer
Location – Bangalore
Education Qualification – BE/B.Tech
Experience – Freshers
Skills – HTML,CSS
- Should write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Should update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Must interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Should ensure web links are accurate
- Must integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Must work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Should hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
Basic HTML Interview Questions and Answers