Company –Appsource Services Pvt Ltd.
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Position — Java Developer
Job Designation — Software Developer
Walk-In Date :From 3rd to 7th July 2017
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.00 PM to 3.00 PM only
Experience —0 to 2 Years
Skill Set :
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume Copy
- Permanent Address Proof
- Passport Size Photo – 2
- A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Walk-In Venue :
Appsource Services Pvt Ltd.,
#12, Ramanuja Plaza 1st Floor, Malleshwaram 5th Cross,
Bangalore – 560003
Contact Person : HR
Contact Number : +91-80-41280490
Company profile :
Appsource Services Pvt Ltd.
- In the Course of Its Existence from 10+years Appsource Services Endeavor to Strive and Evolve Itself in the Line with the Pulse of the Market, While Keeping the Human Element At the Core of all Activities.
- Just as the Garden City as Morphed to the Tag of Silicon Valley of India. Appsource Services Sapling Too is Evolving Organically Into a Mature Tree that Can Provide Natural Shelter to all Who Come to Its Fold.
Get more knowledge about Java
Learn More About Java j2EE course content PDF download
Company – System India
Walk-in Date – 19 June 2017 to 2 July 2017
Walk-in Time – 10.00 to 5.00 pm
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Role – Software Developer
Skills – Java, Core java , Spring, Hibernete , Struts
Java, Core java, Spring, hybernet, struct Servlet, ,M.Tech /M.E. /B.E/B.Tech, BCA/MCA, Bsc/Msc with good knowledge of communication skills, Innovate bent of mind, Analytical and Problem solving skills fresher and exp.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
No. 107, Glassic Business Center
14/1 M.G road, Anil kumbale circle
opp to Corporation bank above Arya bhavan sweet
Phone No : 09689146883 /080 65650017
Company – Thomson Reuters
Job Role – Web Developer
Location – Bangalore
Education Qualification – BE/B.Tech
Experience – Freshers
Skills – HTML,CSS
- Should write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Should update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Must interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Should ensure web links are accurate
- Must integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Must work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Should hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
Basic HTML Interview Questions and Answers