Company – System India
Walk-in Date – 19 June 2017 to 2 July 2017
Walk-in Time – 10.00 to 5.00 pm
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Role – Software Developer
Skills – Java, Core java , Spring, Hibernete , Struts
Java, Core java, Spring, hybernet, struct Servlet, ,M.Tech /M.E. /B.E/B.Tech, BCA/MCA, Bsc/Msc with good knowledge of communication skills, Innovate bent of mind, Analytical and Problem solving skills fresher and exp.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
No. 107, Glassic Business Center
14/1 M.G road, Anil kumbale circle
opp to Corporation bank above Arya bhavan sweet
Phone No : 09689146883 /080 65650017
Company – Thomson Reuters
Job Role – Web Developer
Location – Bangalore
Education Qualification – BE/B.Tech
Experience – Freshers
Skills – HTML,CSS
- Should write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Should update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Must interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Should ensure web links are accurate
- Must integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Must work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Should hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
Basic HTML Interview Questions and Answers