Location – Bangalore
Experience – 0-2 year
Skills – Android, Java, J2EE,
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in Eclipse and Android SDK
- Debugging network issues, performance, testing techniques.
Tag: jobs in India
Crack the Hadoop Developer Interview Easily:
Job Opportunity for Freshers to be a Manual Tester:
Indium Software Hiring Manual Testers
Job Description :
Recruiter Name: Swathi M
Contact Company: Indium Software (India) Limited
Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad
Designation: Junior Engineer
Eligibility: 2017 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
Salary: INR 2.75 LPA.
Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Should have an understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
– Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
– Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
– Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
– Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
– Incident management and client handling skills.
– Support on call, ready to work any shift as per the project needs from any Mindtree location.
– Basic application support knowledge
– Excellent written and oral communication
– Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
– Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
– Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
– Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
– Individual must be flexible to work extended hours if required.
– High Integrity
– Problem-solving skills and learning attitude
– Good communication skills
– Confident & Energetic
– Team player
– Process oriented
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
– MS SQL
– My SQL
– ITIL Basic Concepts
– Aptitude test
– Group Discussion
– Technical interview
– Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through email)
– Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree
Candidate having an understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
2017 Grads and meeting above criteria
Freshers Training Courses with 100% Placements:
Req #: 170077854
Location: Bangalore East, KA, IN
Job Category: Technology
Business Area Description
The Global Equities Technology stack at J P Morgan is going through a strategic transformation (front to back). This is a multi-year program where the India Tech teams are involved heavily. The technology stack used is predominantly Core Java, C# .NET, C++ and Sybase. We are hiring in the areas of Front Office, Middle Office, Risk Management and Client Intelligence Technologies.
The India Equities Technology organization is 400+ within JPMorgan’s Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) organization and covers the following functions
Execution Services Technology comprising of:
The underlying technology for building out the solution and the components will be primarily Core Java.
Role and Responsibility Description:
We are looking for strong technologists to join the middle office IT team in Mumbai. Candidates will be expected to be best of breed software engineers; possess strong inter-personal skills as well as proven track record of delivering projects with highest code quality and timeliness.
This position is located in Bangalore, India.
The day to day activities of the role will encompass the full project lifecycle, including:
Knowing Spring and SQL is an added advantage. The role would involve understanding existing processes and then working on a plan in transitioning them to support higher volumes and improve efficiency
Desirable (but not essential):