Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.
You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
Role Description :
- Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application.
- Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running.
- Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
Must have Skills : AWS Administration
1.Participate in 24×7 operational support and on-call rotation
2. Create and maintain operational runbooks and documentation
3. Good understanding of Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
4. Working knowledge in AWS administrative process API, CLI, Console, Applications
5. Working knowledge in AWS development, deployment and operations Environment
6. Working Knowledge in AWS Services like EC2, S3, AMI, RDS, Redshift, IAM, VPC
7. Create, Configure and Manage EC2, S3, AMI, RDS, Redshift, IAM, VPC, Route Tables
8. Provisioned, Configured, Maintained and have done troubleshooting on AWS EC2 instances
9. Understands how Snapshots of AWS instances works and worked on to it
10. Good to have knowledge in Lambda and CloudFormation