Work Experience: 9 to 14 Years
Work Location: Chennai
• The Cloud Solution Architect is responsible for the engineering of business and technical solutions.
• The Cloud Solution Architect leads solution development with subject matter experts and engineers to build the Cloud Solution Offerings and participates as a Solution Lead for Cloud Proposals and Opportunities.
• Ability to design cloud based solution
• Ability to create proposals for clients
• Provide oversight for Architect-related functions across multiple projects
• Executing quick technical feasibility and proposal development for moving identified workloads.
• Engg or Masters Degree in CS
• Hands on experience with IBM BlueMix (can/may have prior experience with Open Cloud/Microsoft Azure/AWS) and strong understanding of IBM Bluemix capabilities and limitations
• Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
• Thorough understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc.) and have experience with orchestration to develop a cloud solution
• Architectural understanding of and implementation experience with the following solution architecture areas: Modern Applications, Business Productivity including but not limited to portal and browser-based workflow solutions, Cloud-based Application Architectures including the use of cloud-based technology capabilities,
Get Certified —