Company –Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Location – Chennai
Job Position — JAVA Developer
Job Designation — Software Developer
Walk-In Date : On 1st July 2017 and 2nd July 2017
Walk-In Time : 10 AM sharp
Experience — Fresher
Key Skills : Spring, Hibernate, Core java, J2EE, Objective C, CSS, HTML, SQL.
Job Description :
# Java, Core Java, Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL
# OPTIONAL: IOS Objective C, Spring, Hibernate
# Should be well versed in variety of technologies
# Should have designed at least one project module using object oriented analysis and design techniques
# Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques
# Good coding skills: Implementing UI validations.
# Should be a go getter and interested in learning new technologies.
Selection Process :
# Round (1): Optional quiz pattern (Technical Based Aptitude)
# Round (2): Write and solve the program in JAVA
# Round (3): Execute the program in system
# Round (4): F2F (HR Round)
Walk-In Venue :
Soft Suave Technologies (P) Ltd.,
No.100, Lake View Estate, Basement,
Kundrathur Main Rd, MS Nagar, Porur,
Chennai – 600116
Contact Person : Seetha
Contact Number : +91-44-42874244
Company – System India
Walk-in Date – 19 June 2017 to 2 July 2017
Walk-in Time – 10.00 to 5.00 pm
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Role – Software Developer
Skills – Java, Core java , Spring, Hibernete , Struts
Java, Core java, Spring, hybernet, struct Servlet, ,M.Tech /M.E. /B.E/B.Tech, BCA/MCA, Bsc/Msc with good knowledge of communication skills, Innovate bent of mind, Analytical and Problem solving skills fresher and exp.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
No. 107, Glassic Business Center
14/1 M.G road, Anil kumbale circle
opp to Corporation bank above Arya bhavan sweet
Phone No : 09689146883 /080 65650017
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Desired Experience : Experience
- Are you passionate about Android? Do you want to develop the next generation of mobile products? If so, join us on the Appstore Team in Chennai.
- We’re a new group starting in Chennai that are empowered and driven to build world class experiences for end users.
- As a part of the Amazon.com group of companies, we benefit from the resources of a stable, forward-thinking Fortune 100 company coupled with the agility and independence of a start-up.
- We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer to help us execute on our vision.
- This person will help drive the technical deliverables to create world class user experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Expertise in a modern programming language such as Java (preferred), Objective C or C++
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- 2+ years relevant work experience as a developer
- Experience of participating in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
Frequently asked Java Interview Questions and Answers
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Type: Software QA
Job Id: R0016309
Exp: 5+ years
- The ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams, and the ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Extensive experience with quality engineering techniques and methodologies: developing test plans, designing and executing test cases, tracking defects to resolution, creating quantitative metrics.
- Proven ability to deliver strategic plans for the organization to meet long-term quality goals, and then successfully implement the plan.
- Passionate about software quality; want to make a difference.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Excellent verbal and written skills.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodology.
- Knowledge of web technologies: Application Servers, CSS, XML, AJAX, SOAP and REST.
- Knowledge of web application test automation frameworks: Cactus, or Selenium.
- Experience with TestNG, and Java-based open source tools. (TestNG Crack)
- Experience with defect tracking tools: Rally, JIRA.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle preferred).
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years in leading software quality or software engineering teams.
Stand out of the Queue by doing your Selenium Certification
Exp: 1 – 4 years
Designation: Software Development Engineer
Job ID: # 456371
What you’ll be doing…
- Provide detailed and constructive design and code reviews.
- Evangelize best practices in library usage and end-to-end architecture.
- Participate in the design and implementation of next generation systems.
- Seek opportunities to develop horizontal technologies that benefit multiple teams.
- Encourage team to contribute to open source.
- Transform current infrastructure to micro services based architecture.
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with the entire software development lifecycle from inception to testing to production deployment.
- Oracle or NoSQL (Cassandra/Mongo) database experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Knowledge of one or more common web frameworks such as the Spring Boot or Play framework.
Get Jobs easily: Software Certification Training in Chennai
Know about all the Latest Job Updates – Click Here
Minimum work experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Code: 514612
HP LoadRunner, JMeter, Performance Engineering Essentials
Key skills required for the job are:
- Performance Testing (Mandatory)
- HP LoadRunner
- Performance Engineering Essentials
As a Test Engineer, you should be able author Test Plan, design complex test cases, review the test cases and automate the test cycle process. You should be able to achieve test execution productivity, ensure defect management as per process and timely release of test dashboard. You should ensure quality interaction with clients and timely response to stakeholders. You should be able to prepare traceability matrix.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Mandatory Skills: Performance Testing Application Testing, Performance Testing Desirable Skills: Performance Engineering Essentials, HP LoadRunner Language Skills: English Language.
Performance Engineering Topics which you need to be clear to apply for this vacancy.