Job Number: JO-1708-23019
Location: Chennai, India
Skills : Android
ProKarma is currently hiring for Android Senior Developer that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
Future Scope : Android Developer Jobs in 2020
- Experience should have 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and SOAP.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good analytical skills
You can Test your Android skills with 10 questions on Android
Mandatory Skills: Core Java
Desirable Skills: Java-J2EE
Key skills required for the job are:
Java Certification will be added advantage
As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module. You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles. You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
Minimum work experience: 0 – 1 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: Freshers Mandatory Skills: Core Java Java-J2EE, JDBC – Java Database Connectivity, Java Servlets, XML, Struts, Core Java Desirable Skills: Java-J2EE Language Skills: English Language
Java + Selenium Certification for freshers in Chennai
Job Location: Bengaluru
Job Number: J1069
Job Type: Permanent
Basic Qualification: Full Time Graduation
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law 1. Good understanding of Core Java/ Java Concepts/ Java Enterprise Edition (Any of these)
2. Knowledge on J2EE / Spring /Hibernate/Servlet (Any of these)
3. Good Communication Skills
4. 3 months to 12 months with experience in Java.
4. Engineering Graduates with B.E, B.Tech > 60%.
Important Java Interview Questions