Job ID: 1800035195
- Design and build solutions using the Blockchain technology.
- Write & review high-quality code to fulfill product requirements.
- Engagement across all areas of the build, release, and operations.
- Involvement with various SDLC methodologies, including Agile and Iterative models (Pair Programming, TDD).
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 3 to 5 Years
- Good to have Redis Tornado (Python Web Framework) GIT Agile methodologies (Scrum)
Check here the Top Trending Technologies in 2018
Location – Chennai
Skills – Bigdata, Hadoop, Hive, SQL, RDBMS, Alteryx, Datastage, Informatica
- Bigdata Specialist will work closely with business partners, data scientists and data analysts to better understand and evaluate data requirements and the type of data needed.
- Understand, wrangle, transform and visualize large datasets from many sources, using a variety of tools.
- Display a deep understanding of information management and the use of analytics to provide business value.
- Provide visibility to data quality issues and work with the business owners to fix data issues.
- Manipulate and profile data to form quality, unified data sets for analysis and consumption.
- Enable tactical and strategic data standardization transformations for data visualization.
- Apply understanding and analysis of complex data problems, devise a methodical action plan and implement robust solutions.
Job Role: Software Engineer
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognized university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
- Should have knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript, Junit
- Must have clear understanding of RDBMS concepts
- Must have to understand the full software engineering lifecycle
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills.
Also Read :Top 100 Java interview questions and Answers
Position: Bigdata Developer
Skills: Big Data
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, applications.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies
- Proficient in software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
Glance at :Top 100 Big Data Interview Questions and Answers