QA Engineer – Automation Testing ( Job Number: 1707134 )
Business Unit Overview
Fidelity EI (Enterprise Infrastructure) India started operations in 2004 to help our partners take advantage of the global capability in providing operational support using the follow the sun model. Today the team covers multiple technologies in remote infrastructure support covering production, engineering, application and database support. EI India plays a key role in global workforce augmentation and supports all the EI verticals, including 24X7 operations in some areas. The team’s endeavor has been to provide increased value to our partners through operational excellence and innovation with a focus on stability.
Fidelity Investment Enterprise Infrastructure is seeking a highly-motivated individual as a QA Engineer with solid expertise in manual and automation testing and can work as an integral member of our QA team providing expertise in quality assurance throughout the full development cycle of our software solutions. The QA Engineer will actively participate in design and requirement review meetings to ensure test coverage that new and enhanced application will satisfy business requirements and deliver high quality products. This individual must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-changing environment. The role is based in Chennai, India
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for Product Quality, Test Case Design & Development, Defect tracking & Closure
Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities involving both manual & automation.
Transforming complex business requirements into comprehensive executable test plans
Enhance & maintain exiting Automation & Test Data Management processes
Expertise with UI automation frameworks such as Selenium or other automation tools
Design and develop automation testing frameworks
Create, enhance & maintain automation scripts and tools to incorporate framework components on new and existing QA and testing solutions
Ensuring the automated cases are error free and can handle all possible scenarios for the functionality under test
Maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) pipelines
Execution of tests across various platforms and underlying implementation and deliver on-time
Understands application deployment infrastructure and identifies the root cause for failed test case.
Analyze test results to ensure data integrity and accuracy
Ensure adherence to QA Best Practices through all phases of the project life cycle.
Experience in testing mobile web, mobile apps and/or SDKs
Software Training and Placements in Chennai
- A passion for QA and Automation with demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Expertise in object oriented programming experience including Java
- Delivery focus with the ability to take full ownership
- Experience in working with distributed teams in different time-zones
- Strong commitment to quality, documentation and engineering excellence
- Strong communication skills, logical reasoning, analytical & problem solving skills and adaptability
- Work in an agile project delivery environment.
- Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements and opportunities to improve the customer service experience.
- Team player with excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the challenge of change.
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
- Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings.
- Ability to diagram and summarize according to audience; comfortably presents to a broad and diverse population
- Interacts effectively with peers to resolve issues
- Self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Prepares for and adjusts to changes in operating environment
- Promotes positive and professional work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance/Test Automation experience
- 2+ years of years of hands-on experience as Automation Tester, prototyping, developing and executing scripts using automated test tools like Selenium and /or QTP/UFT/LeanFT.
Selenium Certification Preferred
- Job ID #: JR19285
- Position Type: Full-Time Regular
- Primary Location: IN-Chennai-Chennai AMBIT IT PARK, 7th Floor, Block B & C-4044
- Experience: Freshers (Certification added advantage)
- Certification testing in Tandem HP Nonstop in EFT Domain
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Crack the Interview easily “Top50 Selenium Interview Questions“
Senior Consultant Selenium+Java (5-8 Years) – Chennai
We are hiring Selenium+Java
JD For Selenium+Java
- Experience in designing Automation framework using Selenium
- Good experience with Backend testing, Knowledge of any ETL tool a must.
- Strong programming skill
- Good Knowledge in C#/Java and OOPS concepts
- knowledge in Nunit and Junit will be an added advantage
EXP: 4-8 Yrs
Crack the Interview – Top 50 Selenium Interview Questions
||Senior Automation QA Engineers
ProKarma is currently hiring for Senior Automation QA Engineers that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- Candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience with Java/Selenium.
- Candidate should have hands on experience with core-java.
- Should have good understanding/experience with oops concepts & Exceptions.
- Hands on experience with Java Collections frameworks like list, map & set.
- Good to have experience with Java File handling.
- Hands on experience with selenium web driver & TestNG frameworks.
- Hands on/Good to have experience with API Testing [ REST] & WebServices [ SOAP Based] Testing.
- Good at Bug Lifecycle / Defect Track Process.
- Good at Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Good at Testing Methodology & Process.
- Good at Framework Designing & Report Generation.
- Good at SDLC /Agile Methodology.
- Good to have the experience with TDD & FitNesse Tool.
- Should have Knowledge/experience with Build Tools like Maven & ant.
- Should have Knowledge/experience with CI Tools like Jenkins.
- Should have Knowledge/experience with Version systems like SVN or GIT.
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects.
Recommended Reading: “Join the BEST Selenium Institute in Chennai “
- A Lead Engineer in Software Quality – responsible for ensuring the Quality in all the deliveries that goes out from the Delivery Team and Automation Development/maintenance.
- Hands-on experience in Manual Testing and Automation using Selenium and Nemo
- Hands-on experience in developing and improving Continuous Integration.
- Leading technical solutions for Quality engineering
- Proficiency in Java and/or any other scripting Language
- Automation tester – Should be well versed with functional automation frameworks – Selenium and Nemo (Nemo experience is mandatory)
- Hands on with programming using Java
- Should be well versed with API testing
- Design and modify test frameworks as required
- Maintain and write new automated test scripts using Nemo
- Extensive experience in Java scripts (preferred front-end development skills)
- Analyse product requirements, create test plans, and identify deliverables
- Create, maintain and execute tests
- Isolate problems, do root cause analysis and report bugs
- Write test status reports and escalate issues as appropriate
- Proactively solve problems and suggest process improvements
- Identify project risks and recommend actions to minimise risk levels
- Work with development and test engineers to identify and automate test cases
- Debug and fix existing failed automated test cases
Important Selenium Interview Questions
• Develop test specifications to create test automation framework and guidelines for automation testers and other team members to follow
• Manage test specification development, maintenance and storage
• Develop automated test scripts that can be leveraged and support efficient and effective reuse across functional testing levels (i.e., System Testing, User Acceptance Testing) â¿
• Establish and apply standard criteria for determining what and when to automate
• Apply standard evaluation criteria to assess new or upgraded tools offerings
• Train, orient and mentor team members as needed
• Establish and maintain the defect management process on Automated Test code
• Develops and maintains Detailed Test Data Management Plans
• Participate in test data management planning and orients testing resources on use of the testing data
• Obtain required test data for various types of testing
• Expert knowledge in Automation Testing – Selenium with more than 9 years relevant experience
• Strong experience in testing web based applications
• Very good communication both verbal & written
• Good grasping and analytical skills
• Knowledge of core Java, Maven etc.
• Good understanding of threading, inheritance would be good to have.
• Exp. In SQL, writing queries and PLSQL blocks.
• Knowledge on Agile methodology
• Experience in Agile projects desirable
Having Queries Click here – Selenium FAQs